idea for a song

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big bob

Reaction score
okay i'm gonna write a song problem is...i have writers block.

and i want to write this song to impress a girl i really like.

so pls feel free to help

^_^ ;) Well...in the song... You can describe what you like about her,how you think she looks, describe her apperance using similes like "Your eyes are as shiny as the moon." And put what ever you would like in the song. It might work!

What message do you want to give the girl? The message that you like her? Or oen just to impress her?

Well, if you're going to give her the message you like her.......simply tell what you think she looks like, how nice she is, all those little things you love about her....that sort of thing. ^_^ "You are so beautiful, in every single way." is something you could say.

*Tgd*

I'll help but it's more of a poem:

The Sun is up, the world is bright

but yet its so dark to me

My heart is not full with affection

I feel so loveless, it's true

My world would be 1,000 times better if I could share it with you.

Thats all I got. It's bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :D Well...in the song... You can describe what you like about her,how you think she looks, describe her apperance using similes like "Your eyes are as shiny as the moon." And put what ever you would like in the song. It might work!
agreed! =]

Just write your feelings for her then under that or on another peice of paper write words that rhyme and make up a melody and sing it... But promise me you'll practice first PLEASE... Just incase you stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back