Ideas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I made my gf a couple of things, one being a giant heart on minecraft (yes its nerdy but she loved it)

i was wondering if you guys had any ideas for anything else i could make. (i can even take suggestions for minecraft)

hope you have some decent ideas.

You could just be ultra nice to her! :wub: Optional: give her $100000000000000000000000000000 dollars! Lol!!! ;)

All girls adore chocolate, you can never go wrong with that, unless of course she has peanut allergies, or you buy the wrong chocolate. Most girls like flowers too, and as Graycefox said, a sappy poem in a nice card would make her heart melt.

Considering you're her boyfriend, you would probably know what type of stuff she's into. Think about her interests and make/buy her something which you know she would love. :)

Dude, I know your GF. (not making fun of) isn't she a little goth-like. if so, give her something of that range. Latley, i was thinking of growing my hair out abit. its hard to have a gothic look with ultra short hair. yeah bro... im changing my style...

any way, back on topic!

I know her well enough that she loves to just hang out with ya!

Your a Fun guy to be around most of the time, Thats probably why she likes ya!

im not very helpful in the love section (you know that) because i have love problems of my own, but just talk and hang out as much as possible. Also it couldn't hurt to ask her what she wants.

Y MY SCHOOL HAVE NO GUYS LIKE YOU?

They're all users ;.;

Well... If you tried writing a sappy poem themed around your love - if you want it to rhyme just use the rhyming dictionary or maybe go for a shop in your closest store looking for something she would enjoy.

You know what I've always wanted to do..?

Have a pretend wedding :3

And buy some cheap rings for it,

IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME AND CUTE AND AND HEART MELTING!

The guys in my school suck...

Hmmm.... well.... you could.... uhh.....

... . ... . . .. ......... .

uhhhhh... umm....

Aha!

Create a GIANT Detailed Item of intrest. (something she likes, such as a relegious thing or an item she likes). she may like that. Also bro, i can make you a design on Graph paper, and you make it on the Game. sound cool?

Make her some cupcakes or cookies and take them to her to share.

well im not much ofa chef just look at some of the sandwiches i made (look and sound gross but taste great)

any other thoughts?

as well.

Dude, I know your GF. (not making fun of) isn't she a little goth-like. if so, give her something of that range.
with her clothes style and such, but she has a great personality, there is nothing "goth" about the way she thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back