Identical twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it worked.. (the code) but i cant use it yet!! <_< thanks for the tip though.. it seems really cool <_< :D

Thank You alot! That looks like a genuine code, I will deffinitley try it when my v3 arrives!
<_< i bought mine on line from canada and it was before APRIL 2nd when it arrived <_<

TTLY THANKS ALOT! I LOVE IT!!!! :wub:

imean,

OMG! THANK YOU!!!!

:ph34r:

i have it, it only lats for about 5 seconds, they just dance together and look @ each other.

Thank-you a lot. :( I can't use the item now but the code works. Some people put some codes out that are definitly not true, but this one was! Thanks again! :D

Punch this code into your v3: 32479 91490
Got to your items and you will find something called "!!". Use it. Then your long lost twin will come and visit for a little while! The item is reusable :p
I typed in that code and the item "!!" was cool.

*tama star*

i have it, it only lats for about 5 seconds, they just dance together and look @ each other.
Yeah but it is reusable!.

*tama star*

OMG I used it and got something like a tamatchi ;) I can't use it yet but tommorow she's transforming so I'll try!

Did you have to have babies with someone elses tama or can it be from the matchmaker?

this really works i tried it it is soooooooooooooo kool!! but the twin only stays for a couple seconds, which sucks, but it is still really kool :rolleyes: :D :D :) B) :D :p ;) :D :eek: :lol: : :( :( :D :huh:

WOW!!! I can't use it yet,though,mines a child... Can any1 give me all the details on wat happens when you select it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back