idl glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I apologize if I accuse anyone of messing with me. I tried to spend more time on tamas but I finally realize I am not a kid anymore, already in my 20's and a college student. The last place I was at was my V4...then took batteries out. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and go back to a little kid but I cant.

Also I have a question. So does the content from Binary will help me achieve tamatomo on English idl?...regardless of glitches that it has? I just really wanna know.

You are a little impatient and rather defensive. I'm sure it isn't anyone intention to, uh, "mess" with you. I had assumed everyone was aware of binary's program which lets you create custom content. Here's a link to binary's program and how you can create your own content: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=23913

Ra,

Not sure why you feel that you have to be a child to play with Tamagotchis. There are a ton of people out there (myself included) who are in their 20's (and much older) who still enjoy virtual pets. Why, half the staff here are in their 20s and older. I'm not certain I could agree with an age restriction on something that you like having. As for your question; yes you can create custom content with binary's program and achieve your necessary tamatomos regardless of any glitches.

Ra,

My problem is that I cannot multi task. I could only do one thing at a time. That's just me. Before I went to college, I was playing with my V4 more than Im doing anything else. Sometimes I even miss my meal cause of the V4. It had gotten that serious. So now it's college, so I have to put everything aside and focus my mind on studies.

But it just so happens that I want to fix a problem. The prob is my brand new Japanese idl that's been in my closet for like....who knows how long? I have a question. I know it's kinda late. But what is the name of the sites that you can purchase an English idl? I just wanna fix that problem.

Not sure why you feel that you have to be a child to play with Tamagotchis. There are a ton of people out there (myself included) who are in their 20's (and much older) who still enjoy virtual pets. Why, half the staff here are in their 20s and older. I'm not certain I could agree with an age restriction on something that you like having. As for your question; yes you can create custom content with binary's program and achieve your necessary tamatomos regardless of any glitches.

Ra,

You are a little impatient and rather defensive. I'm sure it isn't anyone intention to, uh, "mess" with you. I had assumed everyone was aware of binary's program which lets you create custom content. Here's a link to binary's program and how you can create your own content: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=23913

Ra,
Ra,can we create seed meal package money cheat for tamagotchi p's?

If it is possible, I'm not aware of it. As far as I know, the method binary has shown was for the IDL. I don't see money being an issue on the P's though, as it's exceedingly easy to make by selling stuff to the three vendors who constantly come to visit you in the backyard.

Ra,

Ebay is indeed the only place to get one, that's where I got mine.

If you happen to have a friend that lives in the philippines, you could ask them if they'd be able to hit up a Toy Kingdom and purchase an english one for you, or if there's a shopping service you could use to order one from their website, since the site doesn't ship outside of the philippines.

There's also Harrod's (sp?) in London, but I don't think they sell things online.

So unless you have a friend in the UK, they're out of the question as well.

what about taobao or something like that? but I cant read Chinese.

Ebay is indeed the only place to get one, that's where I got mine.
If you happen to have a friend that lives in the philippines, you could ask them if they'd be able to hit up a Toy Kingdom and purchase an english one for you, or if there's a shopping service you could use to order one from their website, since the site doesn't ship outside of the philippines.
There's also Harrod's (sp?) in London, but I don't think they sell things online.
So unless you have a friend in the UK, they're out of the question as well.

Taobao stopped selling them ages ago.

Or rather, they still have iD L's for sale, but they are all japanese versions.

Last edited by a moderator:

why are the ones on Ebay so expensive? were they used to be around 60 or something?

The ones on ebay are expensive because the sellers know that they can get that much money for them if someone wants it badly enough.

I picked mine up in an auction for about $73 USD, but that was luck. The other auction at the time finished around $150 USD.

Toy Kingdom in the philippines is selling them for roughly $70 USD, (2999.99 PP?), but they don't ship outside of the philippines.

I feel like I got a good deal, since I enjoy it and don't regret buying it, but value is based on perspective.

Is it worth the money to you?

wow ra thats awesome i didnt know abo this either!im gonna get to work lol, um is there a guide to help you know how to work the program? or is it pritty much straight forward? <3

Ra,

ok so i have the program from binary but how do i actually use it..like for example i want to make a wallpaper for my living room ,how would i actually do that? im so confused ive been dieing to know haha PLEASE WONT SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

thanks clickbop, ill have to check it out, i also have Ra helping me haha,trust me i need all the help i can get with this topic, cause im flat out just begining to do these kind of things...funny i have my fine art degree in digital media but i can figure out a simple program Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back