If anyone needs a friend come here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamtaro Green Wolf

Reaction score
HI!!! :D Does anyone need a pal? I`m open to any friend in need! B) B) :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: If you need help with your tama ask me! If you want to get to know me:

i`m 9, a girl, and love friends! :p ^_^

[SIZE=22pt] Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk! PM me if you have any questions, Hamtaro Green Wolf. [/SIZE]

;) tamagirl777

I'm new here. What does it mean to PM someone? :huh:I am also in need of friends. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Well Hello everone who came here! I`m happy you want to be friends because i moved and im really desprate for friends now! B) :D :gozarutchi: :eek: :eek: :huh: :eek:

:eek: Well Hello everone who came here! I`m happy you want to be friends because i moved and im really desprate for friends now! B)   :D   :gozarutchi:   :eek:   :eek:   :huh:   :eek:
I'll ur friend B)

I am moving too so i know how u feel :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hamtaro Green Wolf

I now that you have only been a member for a short while, but I am sure that you have probably realised by now that we don't really enourage members to make two threads talking about exactly the same thing :furawatchi:

I've looked thru' the replies and you have had lots from friendly members in both duplicate threads, so you have plenty of people to send PMs to now - without bumping your topics back onto the front page of Introductions again.

I am going to close this one and leave the other one open. Have fun sending PMs to your new friends :furawatchi:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back