If Bandai would have a blast from the past....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
Tee hee... I mean like, if they were bringing 'em back, with REALLY pretty colors, that are shiny :mimitchi:

I say all of them! :mimitchi:

But I chose version 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, v1s are great :mimitchi: I chose Osu/Mesu cause I dont have one, and they are the first tam that could connect :huh: and they are CUTE.

if they brought any of these back, I would want them to have SUPER NICE colors, like pretty blue and gold, and dark pink and stuff, make them look almost royal. And maybe throw some random games in. I hope they actually do this someday :p DO YEH HEAR ME BANDAI? xD

I would have to choose the Version 2 because the characters were great,the games were awesome and it was so simple :) .

Oh,to have a V2 again.

I voted for the V3 just because I want another one of them...

But it would be awesome to have the V1s back. I never had one of them, and I really want to see what they're like.

To me a "blast from the past" would not include anything with a "v" in front of it. V1 only came out a few years ago, people...

I would LOVE to see an angelgotchi connection. It's my dream tam.

OHMYGOODNESS

Tamagotchi Angels are SO purdy!

But they are SOO expensive on ebay! OMG

Maybe I shouldve rethought me vote... xD

I'd like the Osu-Mesu pairs coming back, with new features. I mean, I liked the idea of Tamas connecting and coming and pairs, with matching colors! :eek:

Cecib :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back