if i had the rarest tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I auctully got nazochi WITHOUT DEBUGGING!! I SWEAAR!! I WISH I HAD PICS...
And i got my favorite tama this one...

:lol: :eek:

Kupatichi!!

(correct spelling?? :( )

[SIZE=8pt]my rarest was robotchi :angry: [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]and no afense and im not trying 2 b rude but, midelle your rarest character , maskutchi ithink it iz :( isnt rare! u get it if u dont take care of it well![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]again not tryin 2 b rude[/SIZE]

YOURS ALWAYS kewlgirl_

To me,the rarest tamagotchi is either Furawatchi (bear with flowers on forehead)or ChoHimetchi(bear with a crown thing on its head)

furwatchi, dorotchi, and the butterfly/fairy looking one :D those are the rarest i've had. my tama is debugged, but i didn't choose those characters, i brought them up naturally :p I was so excited. lol :(

and they're all SUCH cute characters too, especially the butterfly/fairy when she smiles :( well mine was a boy at the time...same with the furwatchi. hehe

I had a furawatchi the first time i played tama and i dont debug... i rok its the best tama u noe... furawatchi

ya furawatchi is my first ever tama! (but he will leave us soon because he made babies with my ginjirotchi :) :(

i havent had <_< or :blink: on v1 but my rarest is the butterfly fairy on v2 its so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back