If there's really gonna be a V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe there's gonna be a V4

• Yes I believe!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way there's gonna be a V4!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if there's going to be a Tamagotchi Version 4. I sent Bandai and email about it and they haven't replied.

The Version 4 is a bug Rumor that no one really knows if its true or not because, last time I checked, Bandai hasn't said anything about them. I personally hope that there will be a version 4!

If there is I hope it has cool guys like devilgotchi,angelgotchi,etc. That would be cool and that it still has connection. :huh:

There's already v4 AND v5 in japan, but there not here yet. They ahve to make a new v4 that has english words on the happy/hungry chart and on games. It's probabaly gonna take a long time.

:kuribotchi:

Actually, all the v4's, v5's, v6's, v7's and v8's are all knock-off fake versions.... You can realise this by looking at the package closely-- no BanDai logo!

Oh, I'm sure there's gonna be a V4. With all of the money BanDai has previously made on tamagotchi, it wouldn't make sense to stop the taamgotchi production.

I'm sure there will be!! I thought I saw v4's on e-bay, but I guess they were only v3's. :furawatchi: ;) ;) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Yes I believe it. BanDai has made SO much money out of it - I doubt they'd stop. The V3 was just released here a few months ago, it was a whole year between V2 and V3. More than a year actually. There could be a problem with it. Because Tamagotchis are getting more and more complicated, it might be hard for BanDai to put it all into a Tamagotchi. Who knows? Maybe Tamagotchis will have to change shape to accomodate more data! :(

*Kicks signature*

Ehem...

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a V4 whether or not BanDai makes one... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back