If you are a 1# pixel chix fan click here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixel Chix? Sounds WAY too girly and weird to me. 0.o
Err, then again it might not be so bad. You see, they appear too odd. The characters are the most weirdest things I ever saw, and they are WAY too expensive. Honestly, everythingirl. Pixel chix car is like, $20. It should be $9. The one-story houses should be $20, not $30!! And the mall is like, $49. So is the two-story house. BOTH should be $29! I have been waiting for the price to deflate, but nooo.

All in all, these things seem like a ripoff. ButI am a virtual pet collecter, so, I will have to get one. If you want something like this, I would suggest a Miuchiz Bratz.

Rating so far: 3/10
The pixel chix car costs here 8,95, the one story house 15, and the mall costs 20 :furawatchi: its cheap.. i think..

Then you dont like tamas? cause they're not chunky
Yeah they are!! & I didnt say i didnt like things that werent chunky! I like BOTH!!! :) ;) It's the best way to be, cos then u can never b unhappy about any virtual pet chunkiness lol!!!

you must live in america!
Umm, some Pixel Chix fans live elsewhere and just because some people don't live in America, doesn't mean they're banned from posting here OR being proper Pixel Chix fans. Just because you're confused with the prices written in pounds it doesn't mean people who use pounds aren't allowed to post here!!

Anyway, I think Pixel Chix are OK. Some are boring (like Pink Miami Loft) some ultra boring (like Road Trippin' Car) and some are cool (like Rockin' Puppy). I'm not going to buy a Jammin' Hamster because even though it sounds cool, the Pixel Chix company have kinda let me down and I don't trust the Jammin' Hamster to be a good enough toy. No offense, but I prefer Tamas.

Umm, some Pixel Chix fans live elsewhere and just because some people don't live in America, doesn't mean they're banned from posting here OR being proper Pixel Chix fans. Just because you're confused with the prices written in pounds it doesn't mean people who use pounds aren't allowed to post here!!

Anyway, I think Pixel Chix are OK. Some are boring (like Pink Miami Loft) some ultra boring (like Road Trippin' Car) and some are cool (like Rockin' Puppy). I'm not going to buy a Jammin' Hamster because even though it sounds cool, the Pixel Chix company have kinda let me down and I don't trust the Jammin' Hamster to be a good enough toy. No offense, but I prefer Tamas.
This topic has been bumped a couple of times. Please remember to check the dates on topics before posting and refer to the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping if something is unclear. Thank you.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back