If you could be any fictional character....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably uh... Ino Yamanaka? Bah can't choose :/ That or Hinata. They're both awesome.

OOO OO OR KARIN. /narutarded

Hmmm...

Sakura. Cause I'm an awesomeful ninja like that.

I change muh mind!

Annabeth! From the Percy Jackson series. Or maybe Diana from the Old Willis Place.

Hmm...

Annabeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chass Pureheart. Hunted Fake ID thing..

OR

I'd be myself. But cooler. So cool, I'd make ice cubes jealous.

Or Ginny Weasley..

Alice Cullen..

Dunno :3 My other option is kinda secret, though.

<3

I'd b3 3dward frum Twilight cuz I'll b3 super ub3r wit muh supa speed, strength, and angry faec!

Translation: I'd be Edward from Twilight because I'll be super uber with my speed, strength, and angry faec!

Amy Rose from the Sonic games. If you have read some of my other posts, you would know why, but I'm sure you've worked it out anyway. :)

Kirby or Larara ( my keronian inspired by the anime Keroro Gunso ) :) .

I'd totally be Tibby from The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants. I love here, she's my favorite.

Or maybe Blue. From Blue's Clues.

Or Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Or Hermione from Harry Potter, because she's just so awesome.

I also to think it'd be fun to be that girl who's name I forgot from Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes. Gawsh, what's her name...what's her name? Ohohoh...GINNY! Her name's Ginny. :]

Amy Rose from the Sonic games. If you have read some of my other posts, you would know why, but I'm sure you've worked it out anyway. :D
Well I was going to put Sonic, but that would mean that you would be constantly stalking me, and that would just creep me out. :eek:

-Maybe Luigi or Yoshi from the Mario games.(My favorite characters) :(

-Still, I would quite like to be Charlotte from Making Fiends. I would seriously get

on Vendetta's nerves. Mind you, I get on everybody's nerves....Tee Hee!

-However, I would also like to be a Tamagotchi. Life in one of those little plastic

egg shells must be bliss. Unless my owner was mean to me. :(

:D TamagotchiGirl2007 :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back