If you could bring someone back to life,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, how were you born? What was before you? How did this all started?

[SIZE=8pt]John Lennon.[/SIZE]

Being one with yourself, the universe and your spirituality, altogether what is your perspective with our world, and generation today?

I chose him because he is a great man with a unique and powerful look on life, I would enjoy to see his response for our bipolar world as of currently.

Josef Tito.

I'd ask him why.

It would be similar to asking Hitler or Stalin such a question; Why did you do it? Why did you start and empire that would soon crash, and cause many races of people to hate eachother? Cause so much xenophobia among new generations of people? Make cruel stereotypes that already ruin the reputation one has on a country of people they don't know a thing about?

Hmm. I would probably bring back a victim from a very famous unsolved murder case, and ask them who killed them and how they did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I would probably bring back a victim from a very famous unsolved murder case, and ask them who killed them and how they did it.
Oo like the Black Dahlia :3

Honestly I think I would bring back my grandmother that passed away early this year, and ask her if she ever thought about me, even though we only met once.

Ooh, I like that response. How interesting!

Honestly, I don't know if I could pick just one. It's a really interesting topic though. Really makes you think... xD

Josef Tito.
I'd ask him why.

It would be similar to asking Hitler or Stalin such a question; Why did you do it? Why did you start and empire that would soon crash, and cause many races of people to hate eachother? Cause so much xenophobia among new generations of people? Make cruel stereotypes that already ruin the reputation one has on a country of people they don't know a thing about?
This, basically. I don't really have anything to add to that, making this post pointless. Ah well.

I would probably bring back Martin Luther King, Jr. and ask him if he is happy with the way things are going now with what he believed.

My Dad.

And i'd ask him. "Why didn't you take care of youself, You had a daughter who thought the world of you, But you never listened to the doctors

You never took it easy, it was all about your pills and your pot."

I'd bring Walt Disney back !

But before a quick question, I'd thank him for producing all the good films I grew up with.

My question would probably be as to what he would change about the current Disney if he had the choice. :3

Johnny Cadewat

Um if I did I'd probably sh-t bricks.

On a serious note, probably my 'Uncle' Richie. I'd ask him why he didn't get help. (He died from drug overdose or something..)

Beethoven.

Defying all expectations of him not being able to play piano, but then became probably the most famous composer of them all. He does inspire quite a bit, and I think he's pretty cool. :p

And I'd ask him how he found the strength to keep on playing even though everyone couldn't believe he could do it. I could use that kind of motivation sometimes... ^^;

Or Nicolas Flamel. Of coarse I'd ask him to share some of his alchemy secrets with me... though he probably wouldn't. :)

Edit; typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back