If you could change one thing, what would it be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charleene

Reaction score
If you could change one thing about yourself (not physically, everyone is fine the way they are, I am referring to habits or something lol), something at work, something at school, your past, etc. what would it be?

If I could change one thing, it would be my father in law ever starting to drink. He died from it, and it changed him alot. When he didnt drink, he was a loving father (from what I have been told) and when he did drink, well, lets just say that alcohol is a vicious thing. He drank for 20 years and by the time he died at 47 years old, he could barely walk, he often had "accidents", and he just couldnt take care of himself. When he passed away, it changed the family so drastically that they will never be like they were before.

^^ I'm so sory for you B)

I don't know what I'd change. Honestly, I'm fine and happy the way I am. :D

If I could change one thing, it would be my father in law ever starting to drink. He died from it, and it changed him alot. When he didnt drink, he was a loving father (from what I have been told) and when he did drink, well, lets just say that alcohol is a vicious thing. He drank for 20 years and by the time he died at 47 years old, he could barely walk, he often had "accidents", and he just couldnt take care of himself. When he passed away, it changed the family so drastically that they will never be like they were before.
Aw, that sounds horrid. I'm so sorry.

I would change the past, and fix some of the pretty major mistakes I have made. :lol:

My issues with self confidence and being really nervous in school and with people I don't know too well.

I would change the past, making me ask my crush out when we were so close.

x_x But, you cant change whats behind you.

Man, I Feel Sorry For You. But i Stopped my dad smoking before it took his life...

Even though we cant change the past, sometimes its nice to think about what your life would have been if it had gone the other way....sometime I think of like...parallel universes where another me made the other choice and I wonder how their life is going lol

I want to change the fact I accidentally got mad at my friend and she was my best friend and now she's not my friend anymore because I got mad.....

There's no way to change anything that already happened though.... We'll all have to make our decisions final.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would change the fact that I asked out my best friend. Because when me and him broke up, he started being really mean to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My confidence in myself, and (if I could) my looks. Those two are intertwined I guess. . .

i would hav hid my "burn" book better...... i wrote bad things in it about people but then my friends mom found it and i got in BIG trouble

Hmm, probably nothing.

Why? Because little changes and decisions could effect your life in a big way, good or bad. I'm content and wouldn't want to make matters worse. I believe everything is planned out to some extent.

I'd have to go a long way back to change things, stop myself from turning into what I am today. Try hard to be a normal kid and change the way I act, never have to go on heavy Med's or have to be without friends. All those months we wasted trying to find schools for me, I missed school and I missed out on learning. Now, I don't go at school since I'm scared. *end rant* So I'd like to change that and be a normal girl.

Sorry if I'm being rude but I would change it where everyone likes Hannah Montana and HSM. Then there would be no fights about it and no one's feelings will get hurt. I would also make there be happiness on earth, and no one will ever commit suicide or murder someone. And I also would change it to no one feels left out when they're with their friends. I know these things are impossible, but only if they would happen.

Doesnt matter if it is impossible or not lol all these things we are all talking about are impossible, its just whatever everyone would want to change IF they could.

The only other thing I would change besides my father in law drinking, would be the way my biological father treated my family. He did horrible things to my mother and I can never forgive him for those things. I wish, for my mothers sake, that she had never met that piece of trash.

There are a few -little things- I would change (the way I treated people in school and stuff like that), but those would be the two major things in my life that I would change. Everything else, regardless of the consequences, I would leave the same because it made me a better person in the end and I learned some very valuable lessons from them.

I'd probably change my Tae Kwon Do accidents. I've broken my instructor's rib once, kicked one in the face, kicked another somewhere else if you know what I mean, and there's more. I'm a klutz, but I still got my black belt!!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back