If you could chose your gender

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittensRKute

Reaction score
If you could chose your gender what would it be? Im a girl and im happy being one but sometimes i fell like id be treated better if I was a boy. Everyone also treats me like a girlygirl even though im 100 % tomboy.

. . .Im a girl...i would never want to be a boy tho!!!!! even tho i am 99.9 percent tomboy X3 oooooh yeah!

I'm about 60% tomboy, 40% girly. I like being a girl, although I'd rather not have to deal with a period, shaving my legs and stuff, and bras... But, overall, I like my gender.

I can...its just...come on...think bout it!changeing you gender...kinda crazy...and i full tomboy. But theres this crazy thing someone told me @ my church: "If your not agirly girl, your not Mature." so "i said i guess boys arent mature...and you must be smarter...and i am takeing 2 advanced classes! what classes r u takeing?" SHe just walked away and said our still not mature! so bratty girly girl. but not i. And i still would not change my gender for the world!

I'm happy being me, yes. Both guys and girls have their different issues so I'm just fine with being what I am. :]

Sometimes I'm always confused on which gender I'd rather be....well, of course I'm a girl and would WANT to be one but at times I wonder if it'd be better being a boy. They don't get their periods, have to go through giving birth, have breasts, and aren't labeled as much as girls....but on the other hand, having a baby is a beautiful experience, and being a female is just...cool? :p

Sometimes I'm always confused on which gender I'd rather be....well, of course I'm a girl and would WANT to be one but at times I wonder if it'd be better being a boy. They don't get their periods, have to go through giving birth, have breasts, and aren't labeled as much as girls....but on the other hand, having a baby is a beautiful experience, and being a female is just...cool? :p
Now birth! I would glady trade with a boy! My moms a nurse and i see alot...Just trust me...if ppl who havent see it b4 trust me you would want to trade!!!!!!

Now birth! I would glady trade with a boy! My moms a nurse and i see alot...Just trust me...if ppl who havent see it b4 trust me you would want to trade!!!!!!
But keep in mind- it's not like guys just skip through puberty either. ;]

The 'guy world' is different from a girls naturaly because we are wired different. Alot of the time guys feel much more pressured not to cry and showing feelings because it is considered 'sissy' to others which can lead to serious problems. If you just happened to be blessed with a higher vioce people make fun of you. For the most part it's easier being a smaller girl than a smaller girl.

It's a trade off- we won't always like what we get but there's pros and cons to everything.

If I were a guy, I'd be happy as a guy.

But since I'm not, I might as well be happy as a girl, yes?

Besides, I'd be a totally girly guy, drawing cutesy little doggies and whatnot.. XD

Interesting question, though. :3

I Rather Be A Girl (Which I Am)

I Just Don't Wanna Be A Boy, They Are Smelly (Just Kidding!)

Im Glad With My Gender *Eats Chocolate*

I'm female and if I had a choice, I'd still be female.

I think that's mainly because I don't have to worry about a period or kids XD

If I had to deal with those, I'd probably choose to be a guy.

I'm happy being a girl.But boys are lucky because They don't have to get pregnant and give births xD.

The most annoying thing is because that girls are more mature than boys,they treat boys like dirt,because some of them do gross(or naughty)things. I treat everyone the same way.Boys don't have anything less than other people.

~Jessica~

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, don't forget us boys are the ones who help you get pregnant. :D

I'd seriously want to be a girl. Why? Because I ALWAYS hang out with girls, and they don't have to worry about to many sports, and NEVER have to be called a girly girl for hanging out with other girls. (ME! B) )

But then again, I'd have to go through all that other gross puberty stuff, so, I'd still say yes though.

And I'd never call someone a name.

Sometimes I'm always confused on which gender I'd rather be....well, of course I'm a girl and would WANT to be one but at times I wonder if it'd be better being a boy. They don't get their periods, have to go through giving birth, have breasts, and aren't labeled as much as girls....but on the other hand, having a baby is a beautiful experience, and being a female is just...cool? B)
Agreed. I think being a girl is a wonderful thing, your giving LIFE. I mean come on, thats pretty cool. (I don't know what other word there is to use either xD)

I dunno...

i alwayd wondered what it would be like to be a dude. xD

that's because i love some of the clothes they have for guys! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back