If you could design a tama, what features whould you put in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
I know it's far fetched, but i would make mine be an id or id L with a touch screen, stylus, and internet browser. You could go on tamatalk right on your tama :D

You could also use the internet feature to communicate with other tamas across the world, like chat, play games, or even marry others.

What would you do? :3

Ooooh ya! That would be sweet! Although, I'm not 100% sure I'd want a stylus for my tama. The Wi-Fi idea would be sweet...! A Friendcode could be assigned to the Tamagotchi and once activated... It could find someone local or somewhere else. Kinda like the Pokemon DS games.

I would have a feeling the screen would need to be large... and I'm thinking the full screen (Including the clear) as the size or larger... or they'd pull out their tamagotchi version computer...in America (Referring to my Miracle Commune, Picture in my log on page one)

I've got another addition... Have a microphone on a tamagotchi that responds to your voice. That you can say "Hi" and it responds to the "Hi" with an animation or "Lets play a game?" ... Something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
One that uses solar power and one that connects to a certain TamaTown so you can visit and marry globally.

I don't want a huge bulky Tama like the TamaGo. My first Tamagotchis were the original ones from the 90s. To me those were perfect. I don't like having schools and jobs and bands and families. I loved the first Tamas because they were pets not video games. If I want a video game I'll buy a Wii or an XBox. If I want an artificial pet then there's few better than the original Tamagotchi.

So technically my ideal Tama already exists. Though I can think of a few improvements. For one thing I've always wanted some way to interact with the Tama beyond just feeding and playing games. A simple "Pet" button would be nice. Press this and the Tama reacts happily. Color would be nice, but not if it turns the Tama into a brick. I can deal with black and white otherwise. Improved animation would be fun, as would sounds beyond just beeping and an increased number of forms your Tama can grow into. Maybe better AI as well. The Tama could react and change differently depending on how you treat it or interact with it. That's about All I want out of my Tamas. I don't need touch screens or WiFi or internet on my Tama. I don't want a smart phone with a pet built in I just want a simple pet. A small digital pet that I can wear around my neck when I go places. For someone who loves VPets I'm not overly fond of all the various expensive gadgets out there. I don't want my Tamagotchis to be overcomplicated.

In color. The size on an ID L. But with the original characters, now the ones on the ID L. Make it more plain colors. Have wifi available as to use a friend code and link with other tamas. Use the job and school functions from v4 and 4.5. Oh and in English.

Ooooh ya! That would be sweet! Although, I'm not 100% sure I'd want a stylus for my tama. The Wi-Fi idea would be sweet...! A Friendcode could be assigned to the Tamagotchi and once activated... It could find someone local or somewhere else. Kinda like the Pokemon DS games.

I would have a feeling the screen would need to be large... and I'm thinking the full screen (Including the clear) as the size or larger... or they'd pull out their tamagotchi version computer...in America (Referring to my Miracle Commune, Picture in my log on page one)

I've got another addition... Have a microphone on a tamagotchi that responds to your voice. That you can say "Hi" and it responds to the "Hi" with an animation or "Lets play a game?" ... Something like that.
They could call it the tama-tablet and have it just a bit bigger then the ipod touch :p

I am gonna make a photoshop of that :D

LOL some of these ideas are awesome! I wouldn't mind one that's about the size of the ID L with color screen and all, but why not one that has a charging cable? Batteries are great and all, but really in this day and age, why not being able to recharge your tama at night while it's asleep anyway...?

I think a tama with different downloadable content would be really interesting - maybe restricted wifi capable (connecting with friends and maybe to tamatown/tama download store) Think of being able to download new characters, or items, or even different jobs your tama could do?

A tama like this I would expect to cost a bit more, but for the upkeep (having the website and new content come out) I would pay for it :p

-Purn

They could call it the tama-tablet and have it just a bit bigger then the ipod touch :p

I am gonna make a photoshop of that :D
I know they have a "Learning Computer" of Tamagotchi... I believe it was just a learning letters sort of thing... Like what we see on the Barbie laptop things we have here. But that size may be good.........

I though it would be easier to draw the tama-tablet than designing it on a computer. Here it is. For some reason it looks crappy in this photo. Its cool in real life lol

ShFT7.jpg

Yes. I see it! but I would rather not have an antenae at all. Isn't that the size of a Deka? Or... am I just confused because I haven't seen one in real life?

Buttons to tell you if you are near someone with general wi-fi on (local) and another button to tell you you are connected to the world wi-fi? That'd be neat. Kinda like the IR on the IDL... Its Pink when looking, then Red when its found something? Blue if nothing found... ?

Yes. I see it! but I would rather not have an antenae at all. Isn't that the size of a Deka? Or... am I just confused because I haven't seen one in real life?

Buttons to tell you if you are near someone with general wi-fi on (local) and another button to tell you you are connected to the world wi-fi? That'd be neat. Kinda like the IR on the IDL... Its Pink when looking, then Red when its found something? Blue if nothing found... ?
Yeah that would be cool :D

It's a bit bigger than the home deka

My idea for the perfect tama is Tamagotchi Waterchi!! You could take care of your very own body of water, starting from puddle to pond to lake to ocean!!!!!! And it never dies, either! And it should be in color and have the classic keychain, but blue! And the designs would be somewhat similar to an Oceangotchi. And Tamagotchis visit your body of water, such as Mametchi, Memetchi, Kutchipatchi, Makiko, etc. And how much they like it depends on whether or not you'll get the next cycle. So you'd have to check its stats, and for feeding, you put in a special water fertilize to keep it healthy, and for cleaning, you put in a non-harmful cleaning chemichal. To connect also helps whether you will get the next cycle. If your body of water is better than your friend's body of water, then your Waterchi goes on to the next cycle!!! Of course, visitors serve the same purpose. To turn it into a pond, though, you can see a human hand sprinkiling something into the puddle to turn it into a pond. So you don't have to start with a puddle!!!!! Neat idea, huh? There is also a friend record and disipline for when it splashes you ( :lol: ) and game, which is basically you surfboard with it. And the classic attention icon.

I can see the Tama Tablet.Maybe there could be a USB port on the side for the downloadable stuff and wifi too so you have options. ;) It could come in the same colors as the iD and iD-L too but maybe add a red one too?And it's in English.I wish Bandai accepted fan ideas...

My idea for the perfect tama is Tamagotchi Waterchi!! You could take care of your very own body of water, starting from puddle to pond to lake to ocean!!!!!! And it never dies, either! And it should be in color and have the classic keychain, but blue! And the designs would be somewhat similar to an Oceangotchi. And Tamagotchis visit your body of water, such as Mametchi, Memetchi, Kutchipatchi, Makiko, etc. And how much they like it depends on whether or not you'll get the next cycle. So you'd have to check its stats, and for feeding, you put in a special water fertilize to keep it healthy, and for cleaning, you put in a non-harmful cleaning chemichal. To connect also helps whether you will get the next cycle. If your body of water is better than your friend's body of water, then your Waterchi goes on to the next cycle!!! Of course, visitors serve the same purpose. To turn it into a pond, though, you can see a human hand sprinkiling something into the puddle to turn it into a pond. So you don't have to start with a puddle!!!!! Neat idea, huh? There is also a friend record and disipline for when it splashes you ( :lol: ) and game, which is basically you surfboard with it. And the classic attention icon.
Thats much like the tamagotchi restraunt hehe :)

cLKQ8.jpg

I added the features you guys requested. PLEASE keep the suggestions comming, i wanna make this epic :3

Thanks!

Oh, and if you are a good drawer, feel free to take a crack at drawing the tama-tablet cuz as you can plainly see, i suck at drawing haha :p

I agree completely with nickannel. that sounds like a great idea.

i also agree with purn when it comes to being able to charge the battery, i believe that would be the best idea. money-wise as well.

An idea i had was being able to choose if you would like to send your tamagotchi off to school or work.

i think when you begin each generation there should be an option.

i know sometimes i want something a little less invested

and other times i really want to try for the skill points and whatnot.

i think that would be neat.

great ideas everyone !

cLKQ8.jpg

I added the features you guys requested. PLEASE keep the suggestions comming, i wanna make this epic :3

Thanks!

Oh, and if you are a good drawer, feel free to take a crack at drawing the tama-tablet cuz as you can plainly see, i suck at drawing haha :p
I can't see the image? Try Tinypic.com ?

One with a sweets theme. Like how the Angel was with angels, etc. Now I want to make a sprite sheet for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back