If you could have one tama ancestor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your list, I would love to have a Morino Tamagotchi (forest) or Umino (ocean). And I would also like to have a Mesutchi/Osutchi. I've looked everywhere, but was unsuccessful in my search to find some. :p

For anyone who wants one there are plenty of angelgotchis on ebay, i just bought one recently(only $18.99!) :p I think there are also a few santagotchis but there way too expensive and so are the oceangotchis and devilgotchis :(

;) Man, I've been thinking about that same question... I was thinking that I'd really like a Devilgotchi or one that has so many things to do like a keitai or entama (which would be cheaper and easier) ...

I've never been very impressed with my tamagotchi ocean so if I could find it and give it new batteries maybe I could trade someone for a devilgotchi or a few keitai or entama.... I never knew it would be so valuable.

I can't really buy anything that would prevent me from paying rent or publishing my comics... also I'd feel bad getting one with cell phone features if I could never use them (is it just for codes and are they somewhere?) I'd also like to be able to connect to someone else's tamagotchi, you know? It's much more fun that way. :huh: Gosh, now I'm really confused!

So I guess my perameters are like this:

1)Most functions (like jobs and stuff)

2)Most characters

3)Accessible secret features (even if it's only through code)

4)Connectability

:angry: which one should I get? Maybe I'll try to find that ocean and see if anyone wants to trade some 'gotchi....

...BUT WHICH ONES?! ARGGG!! :angry:

P1 definetly (i already got one an hour ago from my brothers freind who is 17) Now im trying to get it open to replace the battery.

I would want an Angelgotchi. I'm so happy because my Uncle's buying one of those for me this X-Mas! ;)

I would really want a Morino Tamagotch! (Forestgotchi)

..........Well, if i could read the text, that is ;)

But for english, ANGELGOTCHI OMG OMG OMG

Last edited by a moderator:
Devilgotchi because if I get bored of it I can sell it for a lot of money

Loooove Mothra..... so I gotta vote for that one!

I say the should have made a Godzilatchi too! XD

If I could only have one Ancestor, I would say Santaclautchi, since they are so rare. I do have one, and if something happened to where I could only keep one of them, that one would be the one I kept.

I would choose a santaclautchi because they are truly rare and also I heard they are really fun pets to play with it.

DEVILGOTCHI I want one so bad but they are too expensive

I would really, really like a Devilgotchi. They are expensive.

I don't think I'll ever get one. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arukotchi rules!!!!! but too rare and expensive *sad sad cry cry*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back