If you could make a tama....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
Hey!! Ever thought of making a tama? I have! I mean... like.. your tama could be an alien, or a monster... anything! How would you design it? This is what I would do:

Design: Blue and black stripes, with a heart as the antenna

Purpose: To have a tama be like you. Go to sleep and wake up as the same time as you, got to school like you, (so you wont have to pause it!) (But ages as quick as a normal tama) or design it's life. plan out a life for it. pick schools... be a parent!! But, if not everything goes out as planned... your tama then passes away or becomes something totally different!!

Other: Have mail and TV on the same button. (food, games, toilet...etc.)

It's your tama to design! What do you think should be the next tama! I'd love to see your thoughts!

Tama paridise

I would ike a Tamagotchi with loads of new and strange characters and more cool features! hopefuly this will happen in future versions!

Mine would be the size and shape of the original tamas, with no antenna (I hate you, antenna!) It would be a new version of the ancient "Osu Mesu" version, but with V1 Jump game, and V4's games, maybe Tea Time as well. You could connect their whole life (unlike Osu Mesu) and when you connect as adults they automatically mate, if opposite genders.

Side affects: You can't connect two boys (Three would be the best,) Can't connect with family (brother/sister.)

The parent also stays with the baby for two days and one baby goes to the dad.

Unlike Osu-Mesu, there are no boy-only design and no girl-only design. However, two designs have a better chance of boy and a better chance of girl. There are four designs in all.

Oh if I could make a tama... I'd make the best one (in my opinion).

I'd make it diffrent. Very different from any tamagotchi ever made.

I don't know what the designs would be yet...

But here's how it'd work:

It would be a bit bigger than a V5. It would NOT have an antenna, those things make it look pretty ugly...

When you start it up, you set the time, date, year, your birthday, and your name. When your egg hatches, obviously, it's either a boy or girl. Once it hatches you put the name then start taking care of it.

Whats diffrent about mine, is when it's born, it's a baby, it's not near as needy as you might think, but you have to keep an eye on it. It will go from a ay to an infant and stay an infant for 2 days. It's less needy than the bay stage. It evolves into a toddler after 2 days, you can send it to preschool, where it'll play with other toddlers. You can choose what time to send it and what time to pick it up. The more you send it, the more it becomes smarter. You want it to be smart so it'll get good grades at school. It stays a toddler for 3 days. When it becomes a child, the bus comes to pick it up at 8:30am and drops it off back at home at 3:00pm on weekdays. It stays a child for 7 days. Then it evolves into a teenager. It goes to high school so it goes to school earlier and comes back earlier. It goes to school from 7:30am to 1:30pm on weekdays. It stays a teenager for 10 days. You have to make sure it does it's homework and stuff, as well as care for it, like you would a parent, but as it gets older, it can care a bit more for itself, but you still have to care for it. After 10 days, it graduates high school and you can decide if you want to have it start college or stay home. Its better for it to start college if you..... thats all I'll say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back