If you could tell Bandai what to put in the new v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres something I came up with:

~When you buy the stereo,instead of hearing the annoying beeping,you hear a well known song

~the ability to start a club/build a town/build a house/invite friends in tamatown

For me, good improvements would be:-Backlit Screen

-Environments that the tamagotchi hangs out in (kinda like nano pets where the pet walks through different rooms

-make it so that when different versions connect, the RIGHT character shows up on the other persons tama
i'm not so sure about the backlit screen - it can be ba for your eyes if you see it too much and it will be battery wasting.

- how about dump the star mail

- MORE GAMES!

- better and more deep jobs, like a dentist where you have to clean the teeth then wash it n stuff, not just a, b, c...

- they can have communication with other tamas

- MAYBE a touch screen

~You can take it to a pet store in v5 tamatown and get a pet for your tama.

tama 1 tama 2

~Long range connection. Ex. ( )- -( )

P.S. Tamatalk's program made the tamas very close, insted of long.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my ideas and tell me if they are a bit...urm...extrem (or how ever you spell it)

1~They could tell you on the screen what your tamagotchi has evoled into if you don't know what it is

2~Have colour

3~Have a light switch on it so you can see in the dark

4~Let them connect with the closes tama like err 6-8 yards away

5~Make rooms for example your room umm a kitchen or a play room

6~Let your tamagotchi have pets to look after and you can help them feed and look after their pet

7~(this might be a bit extrem)Because you might want the sound on but say like your mum says turn that sound off but you want it on you can have earplugs and comfurtable ones at that

8~Have more things in the shop and make some more prices lower

9~When the shop has ran out you can ask (somehow) to refill it instead of changing the times

10~This might go into No.7 you could have volum

11~You can dress you tama and buy clothes

12~(this is a bit extrem) have you screen 5cm bigger

13~ This is going into No.12, you can have the screen bigger so if you have a T.V and a couch you can watch you tama watching T.V

That all I've came up with

Lve

Ze (ZeGotchi)

if you choose the character it wontbe as exciting as seeing the new ones
But that wouldnt really be fun choosing your tama.

Wouldn't it??

Ze (ZeGotchi)

I would say to make the family feature more complex because it will be an almost exact copy Tamagotchi Iro Iro Familitchi, there will be no features like a lite up screen, cell phones or we dont know about tamatown features
Just b creative..what if it did happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back