If you had £1000 what would you buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy an Apple Laptop, some CDs, and a new wardrobe. =3 (And hope there's more so I can donate it to charity)

Last edited by a moderator:
1000 pounds are $1994,65 today to be extremely precise. :angry:

1000 pounds are 1261,84€ today too.

With so much money... Probably complete my Tamagotchi collection and maybe buy books, or some games. I would try to save up some and buy varied stuff. I could also use some for charity.

i live in Canada, so we have $. id probably buy a Xbox360, Some Nexon cards (if I can find a store that sells them!), some Wii and DS games, and ROCK BAND!!

$2000 Where I live!!!,

I would buy : apple laptop , Iphone and probably spend the rest on clothes!

I would buy, A DS. Give my family some money so they can pay off the bills. Food (xD), some mouse accesories. a king sized bed, and a townhouse so I can get out of this squishy Condomioniom! (SP) and the rest would go to charity. But I dont think there would be anymore ;[

1.A Tromboon (If I can find one! :F and its a instrument, um brass.) <333

2.A Cello <3

3.A Double Bass <33

4.A SOUSAPHONE <3

5.A Contrabassoon <33

6.A Mandolin =) <3

7.A Baritone Horn <33

Buy Manga I guess.

Probably a Wii and a PS2.

And some games for them.

Then the rest I would save for junk food.

Possibly the rest would go for Cosplay and Anime cons.

Err..how much does a MacBook Air cost? :eek: I would buy that if it was $1000 or less. :eek:

I would honestly spend most of it on Tamagotchis XD! Then my mom will make me use the rest for taxes XP!

Lets see...$2000 where I live...

Half would probably go into my savings. Probably Photoshop, books [mangas a book. lol], videogames, and if their is anything left...clothes! :huh:

I'd buy a grandpiano, but that is nowhere near enough. o_O

Edit: I pressed enter by accident. xD

How many american dollars would that be? I'm not very good in Euros

Almost $2000 where I live.

A expensive $30 French Dictionary, a few writing programs, writing help books, veterinary books, a new Photoshop, maybe a game or two, and a Wii. The rest goes in my college fund.

A Wii, games for it.

Sims 3, and Sims expansion packs. Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3, A Tablet, Webcam, Latest Alienware Aurora, World of Warcraft, Room make-over, new clothes, Tamagotchi stuff, A cat, and IDK.

And ton's of manga/Anime merchandise.

I have money in dollars, not euros. I would probably buy an awesome Apple Laptop so I can get rid of my junky laptop that is almost 4 years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back