If you had one wish.... what would it be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd wish for infinate wishes.

Then I'd wish for no more homelessness, poverty or whaling. I'd also wish for a jet pack or something along the lines of that, because I've always wanted to fly! And I'd also wish for a few other things...

Pretty cliche, but i'd wish for time travel. Or at least the ability to save so if I screw up I can simply reload from the last save point. That would be nice. That way, you could do outrageous things you'd never imagine doing if you actually had to suffer the consequences. Also, you would never really have to get anything done because you could always just reload as soon as the impending deadline/date/disaster/death draws too close for comfort. That'd be the life.

my gosh that is hard 2 chose
1. all lost people (non-christians) to some how be found (become a christian)

P.S don't comment on this please it is what I beleive

2. World peace

and so many more!!!!

(this is labeled by importance 2 me)
I get what your saying, and I understand what you believe in. But I'm Jewish, and I don't consider myself as "lost"...

For an iPod Touch. Gosh those things are awesome. :(

Everyone's like "I want to make the word a better place!" and the first thing that came to my mind was a $100,000 giftcared to the mall. Hahahaha.

For unlimited wishes...then:

1. World peace...no figthing over anything!

2. To meet all of my favorite bands

3. That my dog starts liking his food again

4. A guarantee I'll go to college

5. Money for college

And a whole bunch of other stuff that's kinda personal...

I would take back every lie I have ever told. Start from scratch if I had too. I want to be an honest person, and not dissapoint my family.

I'm trying to think, but my dog won't shut up! aha! I wish for my dog to shut up! and have icey poles in my freezer! I want an Icey pole NOW!!!!!

My mom and I to never age/die and unlimited, never ending cash flow.

Let's face it, when my mom dies, I'm screwed.

And

For religious bigots to stop trying to convert others, and leave non-believers alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE (JAM @ March 12, 2008 06:10 pm)

my gosh that is hard 2 chose
1. all lost people (non-christians) to some how be found (become a christian)

P.S don't comment on this please it is what I beleive

2. World peace

and so many more!!!!

(this is labeled by importance 2 me)

I never considered myself 'lost'. Non-Christians should not be considered lost, because we have maps too. [Metaphorically. I don't actually own a roadmap.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back