If you invented a tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypergotchi

Reaction score
***Nothing in this post involves real tamagotchis. All of it is in my imagination and will probably stay that way, other than this topic. Bandai will probably never know of it's existence***

If you've ever invented your own kind of tama, post it here. We'd be interested in others as well.

I have invented two tamas recently. One would be called Tamago-Mate, and is similar to Osu/Mesu. It had two babies (Kuro- and Shirobabitchi, like the V1 babies, except with spicier names). The children were Marutchi(M) and Mizutamatchi(F) with bad care, or Harutchi(M) and Puchitchi(V4)(F) with good care.

I am about to use capitals in the following growth chart for my made up chart, not including babies

BAD(M)/BAD(F)--------------GOOD(M)/GOOD(F)

Children

Marutchi/Mizutamatchi-------Harutchi/Puchitchi

Teens

Oniotchi/Ringotchi------------Young Mametchi/Young Mimitchi

Hawainotchi/Hawaikotchi-----Kuchitamatchi*/Tamatchi*

Adults

Pyonkotchi/Pyonchitchi-------Mametchi/Furawatchi

Androtchi/Marotchi------------Yattatchi^/Sebiretchi

Tarakotchi/Debatchi----------Kuchipatchi/Memetchi

*Yes, Tamatchi and Kuchitamatchi were the original tama-teens. I enjoy keeping it that way.

^I have always thought of Yattatchi as a male, and this is in my imagination.

Games would be

Shoot

In old Arcade graphics, move left and right in three possible positions and shoot strange aliens

Lift

Press the designated button to help your tama lift a large box.

It also connects to others using Osu/Mesu style, and can do most connection features as babies, with the exception of Visit.

The other one is currently unnamed, as I invented it about ten, maybe twenty minutes ago. The only thing I've decided is that there will be four choosable families, each represented by a character (Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mimiyoritchi). These families have specific characters that aren't affected by gender until adult.

If there are any characters you don't recognize, see V1-V4 growth charts supplied by Tamatalk.

Below is an incomplete growth chart. It is quickly growing.

(+) means good care, (=) means nuetral care, (-) means bad care

Shapes Family

Teletchi V3-> Marutchi, Tororotchi

Marutchi, Tororotchi-> Ichigotchi(+), Nikatchi (-)

(male) Ichigotchi, Nikatchi-> Mametchi(+), Hanatchi(=), Masktchi(connection)(-)

(female) Ichigotchi, Nikatchi-> Furawatchi(+), Ponytchi(=), Pukatchi(-)

Oldie: Tensaitchi

I will add Music, Plant, and Crash families at a later time.

EDIT: I'm back, this time for a Crash Family chart.

Crash Family

Mimifuwatchi (Now white for girls!)-> Mousetchi, Mizutamatchi

Mousetchi, Mizutamatchi->Gourumetchi(+), Hinotamatchi(-)

(male) Gourumetchi, Hinotamatchi-> Mimitchi(+), Togetchi(=), Gozarutchi(-)

(female) Gourumetchi, Hinotamatchi-> Mimiyoritchi(+), Sebiretchi(=), Chomametchi*(-)

*Not Chamametchi, Chomametchi.

Oldie: Pipotchi

REDIT: The never-ending post, eh?

Plant Family

Tsubutchi->Kuribotchi, Hitodetchi

Kuribotchi, Hitodetchi-> Puroperatchi(+), Ringotchi(-)

(male) Puroperatchi, Ringotchi-> Kuchipatchi(+), Ginjirotchi (=), Chohimetchi :) (-)

(female) Puroperatchi, Ringotchi-> Teketchi(+), Kiwitchi(=), Hidatchi(-)

Oldie: Ojitchi

Music Family

Omututchi->Mohitamatchi, Kinakomotchi

Mohitamatchi, Kinakomotchi->Hinatchi(+), Young Dorotchi(-)

(male) Hinatchi, Young Dorotchi-> Teketchi(+), Dorotchi(=), Simasimatchi(-)

(female) Hinatchi, Young Dorotchi->Memetchi(+), Watatchi(=), Onputchi(-)

Oldie: Majorite

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have an imaginary world (yes, I'm sad, I know). There are all different kinds of imaginary Tamagotchi versions in my imaginary world. Here is a list plus some stuff about each one. It's very long and a lot of rambling so please bear with me.

Tamagotchi Revolution

The imaginary Tamagotchi Revolution (which the imaginary me invented) has rechargeable batteries, wireless communication and ability to connect to the computer with a cord. It's slightly bigger than a regular Tamagotchi, and has a place where the wires can be plugged in. There's a character callled "Mamemitchi," a mix of Mametchi and Mimitchi. (I don't know what all of the other characters are called.)

There's a mix of short games and long games, to satisfy both people with not too much time on their hands and people who want something to pass the time. There are no jobs or school, because those things annoy me. The Gotchi Point and shop system is on this version though.

In one of those "side bar" things next to the screen (the screen's a bit like the Tamagotchi Connexion v1-v4.5), there's a battery meter. And when you are connecting wirelessly, a signal strength meter appears on the other "side bar." There is also IR connection for connecting with the Tamagotchi Connexion.

Tamagotchi Link

The imaginary Tamagotchi Link is like a v3 minus the glitches and with a mix of short and long games, plus a special feature to properly connect a special website for the Tamagotchi Link. It's kinda like a virtual pet site, but you can choose to download Gotchi Points or items that you earn on the site onto your Tamagotchi Link.

Kayleuetski Tamagotchi 1 and 2 (a.k.a. "Kayleuetchi")

The imaginary me is called Kayleuetski. (Yes, I know that is a weird name.) So the imaginary me invented a Tamagotchi based on myself. Come to think of it, this imaginary version is a bit strange.

The Check Meter icon functions a bit like the v4's, except that there is no username, the Gotchi Point and discipline screens are combined and the skill points are now dancing, music and swimming.

In the Games/Activity icon, you can choose to send the character to dance school, music school or swimming school. At each school you play a little game to earn some skill points in the relevant category.

The random animations are different too, and they depend on how high the skill points are. For example, you might see the character dancing. If you increase the skill points some more, the dances the character does will be different.

There is no oldie stage on this Tamagotchi, and the character you get depends on care and how high the total amount of skill points is.

The imaginary Kayleuetski Tamagotchi 2 features a job system like the Entama. There are just the normal skill points this time. Characters are influenced by skill points and marriage (it has the Entama's marriage rule). There are secret characters too. One is a human, another a Tamagotchi and the third an aeroplane (called Qantastchi, lol).

The Kayleuetski Tamagotchi 2 aeroplane edition can evolve into the aeroplane or Tamagotchi forms at any time. If you press A and C, it gives you an option- Sound or Type. Sound turns sound on or off, simple as that. Type lets you choose whether you want to raise a human, Tamagotchi or aeroplane. (You can always change back at any time.) The icons are different too. The feeding icon is a food trolley, the games icon is one of those remote control things on aeroplanes, the IR icon is an aeroplane, the mail icon is an airmail envelope, the medicine icon is a doctor's face (doctor on board haha), the items icon is a suitcase and the attention icon is like the attendant call button on the remote control things on aeroplanes. There are a few different characters too as well as different games and different skill points (strength, courage and intelligence).

The SIM Card (weirdest one of the lot)

My imaginary friend made up this one. You see, the first time the imaginary me got a mobile phone the imaginary me was told to use it only for emergencies but there weren't any so my service was shut off and my SIM card "died".

This is a very strange little thing. In the check meter, Hunger and Happiness is replaced by Usage and Satisfaction. The next screen is the 10-digit phone number which you set at the start. The third screen shows how long you've had the SIM card for and the amount of credit (maximum $100). The food icon is now the text/call icon, texting makes you lose $1 credit but one Usage heart is filled and calling makes you lose $2 credit but one Satisfaction heart is filled. If you have no credit left, you cannot call or text.

The games in this one are Nature Park (use B to change the order of the blocks and A and C to move the blocks up and down as the blocks move horizontally and you have to try and line up 3 blocks of the same pattern), a music game where you have to press A, B and C at the right timing, Log Run (press B at the right timing to move across the log, the faster you get across the better) and a river race where you use A and C to move up and down and try and steer the canoe through fast currents while avoiding rocks and other obstacles and the faster you get through the better. You gain credit from playing the games.

This thingymabob can only connect to other SIM card Tamagotchi thingies with the IR connection.

And that's pretty much all I've got to say about that strange version.

The Modified Series

In my imaginary world, if you connect an ordinary Tamagotchi to a magical and imaginary rock called the Tamagotchi Stone, your Tamagotchi will undergo some changes in features and become a "Tamagotchi Modified."

The v5 and Famitama have the biggest changes. They're almost like mobile phones, which I find a bit weird even though I imagined it.

The entire screen is used for displaying graphics and it's in full colour. The rows of icons are gone- instead, when you press A, an enlarged picture of the icon appears on the entire screen. It also says what that icon is used for. For example, a big picture of the check meter icon might appear on screen with "Check Meter" written above it.

On the main screen, it shows how much battery power there is left as well as signal strength (you can call and text other people as well as use Wi-fi to connect with other Tamagotchi Modified owners from around the world, plus you can use bluetooth to send files to other owners). Another change that's definitely worth noting is the fact that it's kinda like one of those phones where you slide out the number pad. You use the number pad to name your Tamagotchi family and to type out other messages.

It can connect to the computer using a wire and the correct software- a CD called Tamagotchi World. You can use this program to download things such as music onto the Tamagotchi. You can also earn Gotchi Points and items.

There's a music player on the Tamagotchi to listen to your favourite tunes. However there is one tune that is on the Tamagotchi at the start and cannot be deleted- it's the Tamagotchi movie main theme.

Enough rambling from me...

if i made up a tamagotchi, it would be purple, have a flower on top of it's head, have big sparkly eyes, and angel wings, i would call it a... yapogotchi. unless theres one like that already :furawatchi:

Dancinkayley, impressive group!

I probably have some more, like one I invented a few years ago when I knew nothing about V2, except a few characters and games, I invented a gameboy game. It was a fantasy of up to three characters, similar to what we now know as V5, except you had to buy the other tamas. The tamas would pause if turned off, but would probably evolve a lot quicker.

Tamayapity, I think you're kind of confused by the title. I'm sorry about that.

P.S. Isn't Violetchi/Furawatchi purple with flowers on it's head? They'd probably be totally different otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back