if you look, you will know.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey_mania

Reaction score
does any body know the password for the throne? my username is TAMA. if you anwswe this, ill PM you some V3 codes. THANKS! :D ;) :huh: :blink: B) :ph34r: :furawatchi: :D :lol: :rolleyes:

unfortunalty there is no throne password. There are other ones but not the throne or the U.F.O. You know you can check on Tamatown. They have everything. Yoyu can check there. they'll have it .. but not the trone .. srry

-kiko

Ya.. but there is other special stuff you can get if you look it up in tama town im sure you'll find somthing. And if you want the throne i suggest you save up What Tamapal3000 said. its 5500p thats ALOT! :furawatchi:

-kiko

yes, there is no password for the throne. you have to wait for it to be in the shop to buy. i think they are up in the 5000 range.so save up :D
yeah, i bought a throne. i think it was kind of a waste though. your tama just sits there for a while and does nothing... :) :furawatchi:

yes i wouldnt recomend you buying the throne.. :furawatchi: But hopfully this wont too off topic..

-kiko

i got a throne too. it does nothing, but it goes with the crown+ the ring i got.

if you want to see my crown, go to tama town.

my username is Josie and the password is either :

or

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back