If you made a book...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[x]iDmo[x]

Reaction score
If you made a book, what themes would it have?

Or what would the name be?

I'm making a book out of paper called, "Black or White".

Two kingdoms are fighting together in the book.

Kinda like a graphic comix kinda thing.

But like, not in comic form, in book form.

Like a cartoon. It's hard to explain. =P

I have no idea.

If I wrote a book, it would be about myself. Who doesn't want to read about a young spaz who trips over everything and says a mixture of airheaded/perverted things every day? Exactly. No one. One of the main reasons I wouldn't write a book in the first place. XD

I would read it O:

I don't think I'll ever finish Black or White.

OH!

And some of my TT lovelies are in it.

LIKE:

-Emmy

-Leafie

-Soha

-Sorlinky

Well I am writing one. Let's just say it's gory. Very gory. And very violent. It's a horror by a thirteen year old with morbid thoughts, so yeah. lol.

My life would be too boring to talk about. I want to write fiction. I've written fanfiction before~.. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
I've STARTED about 7, I've FINISHED about... none. :/

Most of them are all right, but I think up the plot as I go on, and eventually I get stuck because the events I made up won't match up to what I wanted to happen.

But I think I might start an animated series of a book I planned on writing.

Of course, the animation will be horrible, but whatever.

I have so many un-finished stories;;

-The Talking Sunflower.

-The Average Life Of A 8 Year Old Kid.

-Life As A Shopping Trolley.

-Mrs Rat Teacher.

-1,000,000 Phone Calls.

Yeah, they're all pretty lame ideas. BUTNOONESTEALTHEM.

I'm already planning on writing a book when I'm older and have a more intelligent vocabulary. I would write a fantasy adventure type thing, like Leven Thumps or Inkheart. I'd also enjoy writing a vampire book, but that topic is quite popular so I'd have a hard time coming up with a unique idea.

Some. These are the ones I finished.

- Lead The Way.

- Heart Break.

- Phobia.

- Guilt.

There's some more I did, but they're not finished yet. Actually, I like to write stories, and it makes me feel safe. Like I'm in another world ^^ It makes me feel better sometimes when I'm lonely, and it soothes my anger when I fight with my sister xD

When I was writing Guilt, I felt like my eyes were red O_O Every few hours I have to look in the mirror and investigate my eyes. xD The girl in that story had a red and a blue eye. The left eye was red and the other was blue. Ohmy, The story still makes me think I have a red eye O_O Phobia is awesome x3 It's a girl with unusual skills. She is being stalked by a monster, trying to bring her to her homeland called 'Identica' in a different galaxy. Well, not really a monster...but like a knight. Lead The Way and Heart Break are just normal people and drama and everything like that. Just, they come out different.

This topic made me remember how much I liked to write stories, because I had so much work to do and I forgot that I have many other un-finished stories waiting for me. xD

I like historical fiction. Unlike some people, I really like history. But I haven't come up with any good ideas yet.

Oh, and writing a completyly random book would be awesome :DDDDD

Kinda like a graphic comix kinda thing.But like, not in comic form, in book form.

Like a cartoon. It's hard to explain. =P
You mean like manga? (japanese comics read from right-to-left)

Latest posts

Back