If you were an ice cream...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutam

Reaction score
....I would be vanilla because then you'd be able to put lots of toppings and stuff...

When you write why you want to be that flavor you can't say 'because it's yummy' (or anything related to yummy) :huh:

I would be cookie dough because it's not to simple and not to random,plus it looks cool with cunks of dough sticking out of it :huh: .

I would be...Neopolitan

Because it is three different flavors! Strawberry, vanilla and chocolate all at the same time?! Woo!

And it's colorful!

Peanut butter pickle samich hot dog onion pizza pie double chunky noodle soup sour cream and chive icecream.

Why? 'Cuz no one would eat me of course! ;)

LOL at tamaw/pants,

Banana split, with neopolitan icecream and chocolate toppings with whip cream and sprinkles.

Why? because it's yummy, colourful, original and sweetness all round! *licks lips* Mmm...... Haven't had it in a while.

~SG~

ANY KIND OF CHOCOLATE ICE CRAEM DUR!!!!!!!!

..This topic was just too eye-catching to ignore. "IF YOU WERE AN ICE CREAM..." xDD

I would probably be... Marble. :3 It's mix of vanilla and chocolate, and I have a very mixed personality (..According to others, anyway xD).

A nasty flavor like Pistachio, because I wouldn't want to be eaten! Besides nobody ever choose that flavor.

LOL....this is an awesome topic. xD I would be...hmmm....probably some disgusting flavor like TW/P and Locky, because I don't want to be eaten. :D Probably tuna fish. (Yes, I've actually heard there is tuna fish ice cream!! O__O)

lol I'd be chocoloate chip mint.. because that's my favorite flavor!!

but then.. I'd eat myself o_O

(zomg cannibal!!!)

I'd be Chocolate Cookie-Dough and Brownie, because it's way-too-tempting and has lots of wonderful stuff in it, just like life. :D

I'd be cheesecake, becaue it would go with both! Mmmm, toasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back