If you were stranded in the desert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which would you eat?*

• Burger and fries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chocolate milkshake

• Banana

• Baked Beans

• Frozen Peas

• Yoghurt

• Candy canes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

totally_tamax

Reaction score
Answer the poll and reply. Remember all of the food has not been in the fridge, it might be melting for all you know; coz it's ona desert!!

Mine is yoghurt and becasue it takes away the sweat, even if it's hot, it's nice.

I'd have to go with burger and fries, because you don't have to refrigerate burgers nor fries. It will be warm for my tummy! :B

Baked Beans. You can eat them cold or hot anyway xP

-edit-

Err wait. Are the beans in a can and do I have a can opener if so? XD

If not, I'm going with Burger and Fries so long as their not sandy. If all the food were sandy I'd rather starve, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chocolate Milkshake because.....

(1) I <3 Chocolate!

(2) Even if it was really hot outside it wouldn't be too warm...

(3) When would I ever be stranded in a desert? (Sorry, I just had to put that in...)

er.. I'll take burger and fries for 200.LOL!

I would go with burger and fries because it has the most calries. it would have many of the things that you would need. Like protien, salt, bread, and vegetables.

Lol guys, I was only joking about the frozen peas!!!! Bye the way, how can yo guys eat the burger and fries if you were in the desert? You're dead hot and starving and lets say the burger and fries were hot, you'd be hot hot hot! But that's my opinion. Now the choc milkshake wouldn't that make you thirsty? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back