If your sibling dies, would you be sad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully, yeah, because she is my only sibling, and I doubt my parents would have any more. They're getting old. Lmao.

Eventually, I WOULD move on though.

Krystal pretty much took all the words from my mouth.

My brother's the only sibling I have, and he's amazing. I would also drown in my own tears if he died, which he will one day. He's one of my best friends on this planet, I'm so much closer to him than anybody else in my family. I can tell him almost anything, and I'll know he won't tell.

If I broke into tears when he moved out of home ---- I reckon I will almost kill myself if/when he dies. I love him to death, and will for life.

Wtf. I feel so guilty now. I totally forgot about my other 3 siblings. I love all of my brothers and sisters. But I have only 1 bro, so yeah. And I have 3 sisters. I only remembered Tori, the most annoying one..

Yes. No matter how much I hate them I love them 3 times as much.

You can say you'd be happy all you want but the truth is if they died you'd loose a peice of yourself.

Well me, of course I'd be sad. I've already lost a sibling and a sibling died before I was born and that sibling was born dead, which doesn't make sense really. But yeah its really tragic. When you lose some on you cry. But when its a sibling or a parent its just.... unbearable. Just the worst.

I'd be relived (I'm so evil ;. :D and very sad.
Same. I hate her so much. But she's my sister, and I'd be sad if she left me for life.
Hmmm. You may change your feeling when she atually does die.

I would. I'm always trying to be kind to her and i don't want to talk about deaths. Especially with someone I know.

He asked me what I would do if he died and I said "If you died quietly I'd be ok!" I was Joking though.. I would be upset if one of them died :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back