If your tama has a baby can u name the baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubble58

Reaction score
if u have a tama character and ur tama is an adult and it has a baby can u name the baby it has?

thnx xoxo

TamaMumEdit: I have changed your topic title so that it explains your question and what you need answered - titles are more helpful and useful if they actually tell the member what the topic is about :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can name the baby when the adult left the baby. ^_^

See ya on Tamagotchi Music City! AK8425 :huh: :blink: :( :kusatchi:

You can name when your old tama goes to a happy place. good luck on the newborn! :(

:kusatchi: :huh:

When you don't see your adult around anymore, they will ask you to name your baby. It's easy.

yehh.. you can name your baby as soon as the adult(s) leave. They leave 24 hours after they have their baby. :)

SIZE=7]Laugh all the way!![/size]

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course you can name it. You have to wait for the parents leave though. They leave at midnight after 24 hours.

i like pie, wait for your tama to leave ; - ; then you can name the baby, boy is darker then the girl my most recent boy name is fabio, most recent girl is berry i hope i helped!

I LIKE PIE :D my music city is RT5945 add me if you see me! VOTE FOR ME!

you sure can. just think of it as ur tama coming out of an egg.u named him then so u can name him now!

have fun with ur tamagotchi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back