-ignores-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
How often do you get told "Get to bed by..." "Make sure to put away.." etc, and completaly and totally ignore it? xD

For me, its always the "Get to bed soon!" thing. I'll be like "Yep yep, coming soon!" and then end up staying up extremely late having random wars and drinking a diet coke. o_o;;

Last edited by a moderator:
People tell me to go to bed all the time because of my work schedule XD

Mainly my mom and manager tell me. When I leave work my manager tells me everyday, 'Go home and go to bed or I'll kick your 'butt'.' And if I've been up a while after getting home, my mom tells me to go to bed.

>_< I go to bed when I feel like it.. My dad yells at me to go bed and I'm like ''Okay Okay'' be silent for a second and when he leaves go back to what I am doing.

Even if I tried to sleep I'd fail. >_<

I'm forced to go to my bedroom at 10 at night. >_< And of course, there is no television nor a computer up there. I have my radio, my pencils, and my sketch book, but that can go on for only so many hours night after night. Sometimes I read, but I've read everything on my bookshelf 2+ times already.

So I usually end up falling asleep between midnight and 1 am.

I like sleep.

I never get told to go to bed at a certain time, it's more like

"It's 2am."

Im like "Yeah but im watching a film."

"Ok but once it's finished go to bed."

:'D

I can go to bed when ever i want exept when it the school year or when my friend are sleeping over

We useualy ignore it when my friends are over

I barely hear those demands anymore o.o

I hear them so often. It's always

"You'd better pick this up, or..."

and~

"GET OFF THE COMPUTER! You need to get to bed!"

And different variations of the two, usually xD

I hardly pay attention to what they say anymore, unless the get in my face, or it's a willing conversation.

I like, go to sleep when I can't stand anymore, all my friends have to go home, and I'm dizzy. XD

On weekends, usually my parents don't care as long as I'm in my room by like midnight. But, on weekdays I'm always yelled at. Usually for being on the phone, but I just hide it under my sheets and say it's off til they leave. =)

My mom tells me every night to go to bed, bit she comes upstairs to tell me at about midnight, so she just goes to bed if i procrastinate long enough, so i end up staying up until i A) fall asleep at my desk and wake up with keyboard prints all over my face, or B) get sleepy at about 2 a.m. and go to bed myself.

In France the hotel people told us to be in bed by 11

I was still sitting there at 6am next morning drinking funny-tasting orange juice (that gave me an awful stomach ache for the next week) and checking under the bed every 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back