Ignoring me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoofnotes

Reaction score
zMy tama has a flower above her head and is faced away from me. My friends did that to theres and they died! What do I do?

Try to use the disceplin button, then praise him/her!

It will also give you training points, so thats a must :)

omg no! your tama is ill and needs medical care, go on the icon with medical bag with a cross and press b on it maybe more than once to cure the illness, I own a v4 not sure what icons are on other versions.

I hope your tama will be ok?

oh no!

your tamagotchi is sick.

Quick, go to the medicine icon and give it medicine

Hope it gets better, i want to know when

Faced AWAY from you? Check its status. If it has at least one heart left in both happiness and hunger (one each, not one total) it needs a praise. Go to the first icon on the bottom row (discipline) and select "praise". If both meters are empty, you'd better give care.

If it's a skull and facing towards you, go to the second icon on the bottom row (medicine) and select it. Your Tamagotchi may require a double dose of medicine.

i really dont know what it is, but try doing something with it at least

hi,

it might be sick or u judt havent been wit it for a while if thats the case the attention button should go off if that happens u either need to feed it if the hearts are all gone or or praise it to get a disipline point. if its sick take it to the docter the icon with the medical bag on it. Im so glad i could help

oh you probably need to feed it or play a game with it that sign means your tama's in a bad mood and/or needs something! :wub: it should wrk

For goodness sake peoples!It's confused or in a bad mood not SICK!!!!It's confused because you probably haven't played with it 4 a while.Praise it or if that doesn't work try feeding it a meal or a snack!

:huh: Tamagotchi's Rule! :huh:

Sorry I said for godness sake at the start,but you should know it's confused!(I'm a bit grumpy today because my Tama died! :huh: )

Last edited by a moderator:
zMy tama has a flower above her head and is faced away from me. My friends did that to theres and they died! What do I do?
Ok Ok! Either "praise" it. (sixth button) If it's still doing that, feed it a snack-or meal.

And I think the duck is a toielet! (for toddlers)

Last edited by a moderator:
there are a few options....

1. your tama might need praising

2. your tama might have no filled hearts

3. your tama might be sick

4. your tama might be *sniff sniff* dead. (dum dum dum)

p.s the duck is toilet for teens/kids a.k.a potty lol!

What is the password for the love potion?
https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=86298

Look at them all! NOTE: The last one you enter will not be there,(type the LEAST expensive, don't do what I did!) instead there will be a costume, the costume makes your tamagotchi change into this one owl type of tama. It will take it off when it goes to sleep

Mametchi :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back