Ikea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... what's Ikea? o_o
Haha. My thoughts exactly :)

I've never heard of it. There's none around here. Sure, there might be an Ikea in the main town, but I don't go there often enough to know.

Ohhmygosh.

Ikea is only the most amazing furniture/home store in forever. They have the best displays and they have a yearly catalog.

They're Swedish, originally, but they're all over the place. I mean, I have one 10 minutes away here in Texas. An hour away in Cali. And one was twenty minutes away when I lived in Dubai.

https://www.ikea.com/

@ K Time: It's a gigantic Swedish furniture store. They have a daycare and a restaurant in it. The top floor is showrooms, where they have different displays. The bottom floor is where you find the stuff that you saw in the display and liked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how you can get as many drink refills as you want.

Once I had 5 cups of Pepsi and nobody cared.

When I lived near Glasgow my mum used to get all the furniture from Ikea. I only went in there a couple of times, but those couple of times it was AWESOME. All the stuff's so cheap and the pasta sauce tastes nice 8D. There isn't any Ikeas for many, many miles around up here so whenever we need to get furniture we go to *coughArgoscough*. Well, okay, I've got nothing against Argos, it's just that the furniture isn't as good IMO.

I seriously didn't know there were Ikeas outside Britain O_O

I've been there. It was fun to go in the little kids section and play in the little play place. :)

I love those big stores where I can spaz freely and feel like I can't run into anything or break anything. (Little piano store? Yeah that was terrible. I ran into a few pianos and almost broke a glass thingy. x__x)

I just love how they have all these Swedish books on the shelves, so I go and try to read them. xD

Ikea is PWN.

When my mom, sister and I went, my sister and I always went to the little kiddies playground, we would always play and watch Spongebob on the jumbo TV. The furniture there is so bright snd bold.

at first i thought you ment a car brand but xD

never whent there before, i would like to see what it looks like. i heard that its realated to walmart

I wentthere about 3 months ago, and I kept losing my family cause took to long on them digital drawing and colouring things.

I wanna go back and sit on one of the display toilets, and see what people do. (Of course I'll have my pants+trousers/leggings/skirt on)

THOSE DIGITAL TOUCH SCREEN THINGS THEY HAVE DOTTED AROUND ARE AWESOME.

And I steal the pencils.

[And this is so off topic but I'm Not Okay just came on TV and I had to tell someone.]

I used to go and play in the creche, and hide in the ballpit and scare the littler kids. x3

AND THE GIANT SHOES IN THE CRECHE. OH MY GOD. I loved those. AND THE LITTLE KITCHEN IN THE CRECHE.

Basically, the creche was awesome. <33

And in the kid's bedroom part, where they have a tunnel entrance for the kids and a normal entrance for adults. <33333

I love Ikea. I want to go there this weekend. I need a new side table for my room, and I saw a really awesome green one for £8. HJEDYTHNRTYUJNRTNRFHNR. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
so...
Ikea is a furniture store with a resteraunt in it?

(DOES NOT GET IT)
Yes. But it has a creche, too. For little kids.

And it's a showroom upstairs, then a warehouse downstairs.

It also has a store on the bottom that sells Swedish foods and drinks. But NOT the restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back