Ilove tamas, but r they goin a bit out of fashion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carot

Reaction score
I am the only one who still has atama. But I am addicted. What do I do????? HELP!

yeah! im the only 1 i know that has a tama! (in real life)

ehh dont worry what other people think just be you and thats all you need. anyways tamagotchies rock.

In my school Tamagotchis became cool again a year later. THey'll probably become cool again, and if you keep yours, later your classmates will start asking you about Tamagotchis, making you a Tamagotchi excpert in their minds. (It happened to me.)

Ver.2 Mimitchi

Of course not. :huh:

Only one other person has a Tamagotchi at my school, but that's better. Then it's more rare to see them around.

Look, who really gives a dang if they're out of fashion? Do you throw away clothes if they're out of fashion? NO!

Look, who really gives a dang if they're out of fashion? Do you throw away clothes if they're out of fashion? NO!
Sadly enough, some people actually do that. They could donate them to the homeless, but they instead donate it to the dumspters. Snobs.

4 of my freinds have them so just carry on and who cares what other people thtink we all make our own choices in life, so if your mate bug you just ignore them or if you that worried pause it all day and go check on it at lunch time :angry:

I only got mine a few months ago cos I didn't know what they were. I didn't have anyone to connect with so my Grandma got one too. Now all my friends have got them cos they wanted to join in.

i realyy don't care what people think anymore because everybody at school says they had them in liek 1st grade buti keep saying i don't care. but it can kind of get to you after a while

It's OK! Tamas are great and I love them no matter what! I don't care if they are out of date or anything, I just love them!

Thanks, TamaMum. This Monroe's Nan.

Monroe doesn't make many posts, we're a bit unsure what it's all about really, but I try to help. Catch you again some time maybe.

Cheers

TamaGran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back