ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ILY everyone on TT~ ♥

I haven't been on TT for too long, but it's such a peaceful community with everyone here.

Desi<3

November<3

Andthisonepersoniusedtotalktoowhowaslikemybestfriend.

Nuff said.

And sadly all of them have grown out of TT:(

Except maybe Desi...

ILY Krystal Maslow-Jones~

We'll go to candy mountain and take Feliks and Alfred with us to keep us safe from monsters and -coughFranciscough-. We're so borbin' awesome that I even dunno. Our endless fangirly conversations on msn are just epic. And our multiple inside jokes like borbing, apples, rootbeer, and other inside jokes and stuffs I forget. And /of course/ SCRATCHANDSCARFACE~ :3

I luffs you~

ILY Graceth~

Grunge singing donkey ftw. And boken. And that France emote we always use when he approves of things that... yeah. And that beyond-awkwardness of things when we video chat and I'm talking and your just there like "..." And of course, the fact that I'm probably more Scottish than you. Hahahahahaha.

And our dfhjdfhdfhdjfhjdf neh pairings. Like France x Liechtenstein and Clarice x Santo.

Hetalia fans forever~ Whoop.

KRISTINNNNN

GODDAMN YOUR SCOTTISH-NESS. But, as awkward as our conversations sometimes are, you're freaking epic and so are our weird-a** inside jokes. ILY, fellow Hetalia fantard~

Everybody else, you know who you are <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha hello TT, it's been a while.

I love everyone. Regardless of whether you love me or not. I could really do with some love right now actually. Life's pretty tough.

ilyyy alllll (; <3

Mariaaa;

You have no idea how much I love you. You've helped me through so much crap. Thankyouu. <3

Mariaaa;You have no idea how much I love you. You've helped me through so much crap. Thankyouu. <3
I love you toooooo <3

Wow TT is in such a loving mood now n_n

I love everyone (agaaaain) :)

Claire<33

Grace<3

Ginny<33

April<33

Kelsey<33

Michaela<33

Ellie<3

Tamalover<3

You guys know who you are<3 :p

I love so many people it's impossible to mention them all in one post.

I think Weiwei is the person I talk to most nowadays, oh and Ezzie :)

Everyone else, I MISS OUR CONVERSATIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back