im a ickle newbie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_LoUiSe_x

Reaction score
Hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

my name is louise and im 20 n from sheffield, uk :eek:

ive just bought a new version 2 conection (transparent purple) and its bringing back so many memories!! i had one of the original versions in the 90's when i was at school (a pink one with the yellow clock face numbers on it) and i loved it but the buttons broke due to over use! i then had a couple of ones i got in a pound shop a few years on but i grew out of them n they got lost somewhere!!

but im now hooked agen!! and so is my husband!! lol :eek: we both have Ringotchi teens at the mo, the apple looking ones!!

oh and p.s this is a fantastic forum!! :eek:

Well welcome to Tamatalk! And if you ever you fell your amongst a bunch of children, (I'm one of them) your not! The oldest person here is around 40 or someting like that? Hope you have a great time here! :huh: :huh:

Hey, hey! I'm english too. I'm 12 and most of my mates think I'm mad but I have a generation 2 tiger-striped tama and a version 2 tama. I love them though.

I know you're older than me but if you ever need somebody to talk to I'm always ready for a gossip. Feel free to pm me at any time.

Good luck on Tama Talk!

Sis Wolf

x :huh:

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy it here and it's great to see that your into them again! So hope you have fun and feel free to explore! :D

hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to every one that replied :D

im gettin right in2 this new tamagothci thingy!! lol

ive cought my :( 2day singing, waving at me, brushing his teeth, and having a bath, and he's been wearing sum boots i got him and a wig n a cap! lol

he's best friends with my husbands tama and im hoping they'll fall in love and have babies!!! :p

Hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
my name is louise and im 20 n from sheffield, uk :angry:

ive just bought a new version 2 conection (transparent purple) and its bringing back so many memories!! i had one of the original versions in the 90's when i was at school (a pink one with the yellow clock face numbers on it) and i loved it but the buttons broke due to over use! i then had a couple of ones i got in a pound shop a few years on but i grew out of them n they got lost somewhere!!

but im now hooked agen!! and so is my husband!! lol :huh: we both have Ringotchi teens at the mo, the apple looking ones!!

oh and p.s this is a fantastic forum!! :furawatchi:
Hi,

Welcome to TamaTalk! :angry:

hey don't worry you are amongst others who love tamagotchi's i my self am in the middle of the age group i'm 18 my girlfriend who's 19 loves them too i got her addicted to them... :furawatchi: . but it's great to see you love them again your husband too since most men don't like them and think they are girly but only true men play with tamagotchi's! if you need help or just want someone to talk to feel free to email me or pm me. talk to you later.

hiya welcome!

;) :unsure:

ermm.........................do u like it here?

Hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
my name is louise and im 20 n from sheffield, uk :angry:

but im now hooked agen!! and so is my husband!! lol :blink: we both have Ringotchi teens at the mo, the apple looking ones!!

oh and p.s this is a fantastic forum!! :angry:
wow your 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back