I'm a little worried...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
Hi there.

I'm a little worried about the matchmaker. My tamagotchi is 6 years old and i tried to get the matchmaker to come today,(setting the time to 6:59 then wait a minute) and i also did it yesterday. The matchmaker isn't coming and i'm worried if my tama gets to be over 8(i think) the matchmaker won't come at all! Do i still have to keep waiting or is something wrong?

The Matchmaker will come to your V4.5 when it has been an adult without a partner (Best friend through connecting with another tama) for 72hrs (approx. 3 days).

Listen out for the attention bleep at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm and you will see the Matchmaker on the screen.

If she hasn't visited yet, then it means that your tama is still too young.

It's not so much about the age in years but the amount of hours your tama has been evolved in the adult stage.

If you keep changing the clock time, it could slow your tamas normal growth / evolution and you may have to wait longer :wub:

It's best to be patient and listen carefully for the bleep at the three times mentioned above :ichigotchi:

Thanks alot everyone!

The matchmaker came just now!

I got a baby girl! :D

Is Horoyotchi a bad character to have? what should the weight be?

There's no approx. age the matchmaker comes on a V4.5. The matchmaker will come between the ages 5-7. Although getting the matchmaker at age 5 is rare, it's happened to me around four times.

Acuallly, it can happen when your tamagotchi is 8 too! It has happend to me you know!

Also, Tamamum is right about the times, but i shall add to it, simlpy set the time to 10:29, 2:59, and 6:59. Now wait a minute and she'll apeare, or you might get good mail, this cheat can work if you don't push thew middle button right away, because then you will have to reset it and download. Pust the button AFTER it's done beeping! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back