I'm a Newb!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi HotCheerleader! Welcome to Tamatalk! ;)

I'm tamagirl_desy. If you need help with your tama, the site, or if you need a friend; just PM me! :wacko: I'm always open for friendly PM'S!

Please make sure you follow all rules and read all pinned topics. But the basic rule here at Tamatalk is HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Have a good time here at Tamatalk! I know you will! :)

*Tgd*

Hi HotCheerleader! Welcome to Tamatalk! ;)
I'm tamagirl_desy. If you need help with your tama, the site, or if you need a friend; just PM me! :wacko: I'm always open for friendly PM'S!

Please make sure you follow all rules and read all pinned topics. But the basic rule here at Tamatalk is HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Have a good time here at Tamatalk! I know you will! :)

*Tgd*
Aww thanks so much I'll look around for you TamaGirl_Desy! Thanks for welcoming me!

Welcome to tamatalk! I hope you have fun here! I'm having fun too! In case you don't know, this place also has an arcade. Go to "Fun Stuff" and then click "Tamatalk Arcade". They have loads of classic games such as tetris and astroids! And you can ask one of the guides for help if you can't find anything.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Welcome to Tamatalk! I'm sure you will like it here and make many friends. You can PM me anytime with questions!

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :eek:

I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time here!

Remember top read the rules and pinned topics!

And have a good o'l look around to get use to the forums and I'm sure you'll soon settle in well.

PM me if you have any questions! ;)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back