I'm a newbie, and I don't know what to talk about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver140

Reaction score
:furawatchi: hello. I'm new to the site and have nothing to talk about...for once. i am totally lost and i'm on my 4th generation of tamagotchi. I just want a tama-friend here and will not be on often, so plz give me sum1 2 talk to...because nobody else wants to chat on neopets... :blink:

Hi! Welcome to Tamatalk!

You can always pick a board and start posting.

If you need any help feel free to post on the appropriate boards. There's lots of members willing to help.

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk!

Please read the rules and pinned topics for good use.

Dont forget about Tama CHAT open on weekends only! Its fun, you'll like it! :blink:

Feel free to PM me when you have a question, or if you want a buddy to chat with! ;)

HAVE FUN and remember not to give out your personal information! :furawatchi: -ZTF

wow. i've never met such nice ppl. of course, that doesn't say much for my school and neighbourhood. does NE1 else have a tamagotchi connection V3? i've got a male hanatchi right now, and he is SO cute!!!

wow. i've never met such nice ppl. of course, that doesn't say much for my school and neighbourhood. does NE1 else have a tamagotchi connection V3? i've got a male hanatchi right now, and he is SO cute!!!
I'm glad your getting to see how "our people" are! lol! But anyways, I do have a tamagotchi V3! -ZTF

Hello, welcome to TT, PLease do not hesitate to PM me anytime and we can chat about Tamagoptchis and become great friends!! LOL!! Hope to see you around and remember to always follow the TAmatalk rules, Most importantly, have fun!!!

~Tama-Love~

Hi tamaluver140! Welcome to Tamatalk! I have a V3 tamgotchi (read my siggy), though I don't have batteries in it currently. If you have any questions about tamas feel free to send me a PM. :furawatchi:

-TT(^o^)

Welcome to tama talk!Feel free to PM me and we canm talk about whatever.You will have a great time on this website,it is alot of fun!

dont worry there r lots of friendly people willing to talk to u if ur bored!

[SIZE=14pt]Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! I'm ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK. Nice to meet you! TamaTalk is a forum site to all kinds of Tamagotchis! It is a great place to learn codes, meet cool people, and just have fun! [/SIZE]

Please read the rules and pinned topics. The rules are here >> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

You will need them to learn about what you can post and what you cannot. Please read ALL of the rules. :kusatchi: THANKS!

There is also a place called tama CHAT. Here is a little information about it. >> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=1556

Please remember that it is only open on weekends. But since Admin was doing some repairs on it for a few weeks, he's letten it open on week-days. (For now. :wub: )

If you need a place to talk about your life, your feelings, tamagotchis, or anything else....There is a place called blogagotchi! Look at the info about it here. >> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=51954

It is a great place! You will like it!

If you have any questions, you just PM me and I'll be able to help you! :wacko: I hope you have a lot of fun here! -ZTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back