Im a newbie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikah

Reaction score
Hi I just joined today and I need some help I dont know how to work over here can anyone help? :unsure:

Will anybody volunteer to be my friend?

I love tamagotchis but mine is out of batteries B)

I have allways wanted to be in a forum and now i am but i dont know how to use this forum :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Please pm me and tell me how to! :D :D :D :D :D :D :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

:unsure: I forgot to say I wish to all the peple that have joined a warm welcome.........

I hope everyone has a blast :unsure:

Welcome to tamatalk! :angry:

I hope that you find this site very helpful and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Remember to read the tamatalk rules and regulations.

Feel free to PM me if you need any tamagotchi or tamatalk help. :D

-sk8er girl-

Welcome to tamatalk! What do you need help with? I'm sure many people, including me, will gladly help you! ;)

NYA!!!♥ WELCOME TO TAMATALK!!

*smiles* i am so glad you could join! Thank you!

If you need help on V2 tamagotchis i'm the girl! If i don't know it. i'll do my best to find it for you!

I would absolutely love it if i could be your friend!

♥Eva♥

Hi I just joined today and I need some help I dont know how to work over here can anyone help? :huh:

Will anybody volunteer to be my friend?

I love tamagotchis but mine is out of batteries :D

I have allways wanted to be in a forum and now i am but i dont know how to use this forum :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: Please pm me and tell me how to! :D :D :D :D :D :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Welcome!!!!! I am also Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever

Hi i'm new and i only got my tamagotchi (version 3) 5 days ago, but i've put in nearly every code from tamatown :D

----------------------

MY TAMAGOTCHI:

NAME: Babe :(

STAGE: adult

TODDLER: Tamatchi

TEEN: Piroriroritchi

ADULT: Masktchi ;)

TRAINING: full

HUNGER: 4 hearts full

HAPPY: 4 hearts full

WEIGHT: 36 pounds

Hiya! Hope you have a good time here at tama talk! I'll be your friend! :furawatchi: :lol: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back