Im about to go hysterical

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*BaBi*GuRl*

Reaction score
deleted to get the answer from a different website

Last edited by a moderator:
What's there to help with? o.o;

I think it you are so intent on getting that part just to talk to this guy then you may not do very well. Put that aside and just try out because you want that part, not for any other reason. You don't want to get sidetracked.

I don't exactly see why its smart to put a picture of yourself in this topic, but if you've practiced enough to earn that part, there should be no problem. And because of that, by making the part, there may be an award for you. That is, if he isn't a jerk :rolleyes:

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23* :marumimitchi:

No offence but I don't think you look like Cionderella.

Anyway, don't get your hopes up, you might not get the part and it will hurt more than if you are just doing it for fun.

Well if you truely believe in yourself and try your best you may get the part. Im not garunteeing that you will. You have to remeber that other people want this part to:]

If I were you I would to ignore my ''love'' and wait until he notice me, If he doesn't hes difinetly not the guy for me. There will be other fish in the sea. That and I'm terrible at singing and fishing.

So you want the part so people will be jealous of you? Yeah, isn't that logical. I think you should just try out for the fun of it. That's the whole point of being in the play. To have fun.

Please just get rid of this topic, this website isn't mature enough to help me. I am seeking help from a more mature one.

*BaBi*

So this isn't 'mature' enough for you because we have a different opinion/advice than what you wanted to stick in our mouths? We gave you the advice you asked for- if you don't take it, it's not our problem.

We can lie just to give you what you want, but we are actualy mature enough not to.

*Closed on request of topic starter*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back