I'm afraid to go back..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
Okay so I've been out of school for the past two days and I already have alot of make up work. I don't think I'm really wanting to get back to school.. And it's because I'm scared. It's alot of pressure and stress with all the make up work! Well tomorrow at school my grade is walking down to the park and playing there for a while so I don't think we'll get much homework. So I was thinking maybe I could spend tomorrow at hom catching up on homework. But then again, maybe they will have a little bit of classes tomorrow..

I'm so scared of going back now! If I want to stay home tomorrow I can tell my dad I'm not feeling to well still and he'll let me stay home. But then again, what if they do have some classes tomorrow?

What do you guys think I should do? I'm gonna tell my dad I'm afraid to go back and what not. Well I might tell him..

Help! I get easily stressed when it comes to makeup work.

Ach- missing days of school sucks. And it just gets worse in highschool. :)

I think that you should stay home tomorrow to work. Make a plan tonight of what you'd like to get done so you don't waste the day away.

Do your teachers have email? You could try to email them and ask for your assignments or call the school.

You're going to have to go back sometime but I would stay if it's going to be a pretty free day.

Ach- missing days of school sucks. And it just gets worse in highschool. :)
I think that you should stay home tomorrow to work. Make a plan tonight of what you'd like to get done so you don't waste the day away.

Do your teachers have email? You could try to email them and ask for your assignments or call the school.

You're going to have to go back sometime but I would stay if it's going to be a pretty free day.
Okay I think I most likely will stay home. I'll try to talk to my dad about it and let him knowwhy and what not.

But then again I don't want to tell him because he'd be all on me about needing to go back.

I have the same issue. The problem is you stay home for homework, then get distracted. That is my issue, anyway ^-^

I think it would be okay for one last day but email the teachers and get the work. You cant work if you don't have the assignments.

One more day cant hurt anyone.

I've got all my work, dad went and got it for me today. Our teachers make assingment sheets for anyone who's absent with the worksheets and stuff in them. So I've got all I need.

I would have done it earlier today but I got distracted because I didn't take my adderal, so I kept zoning out on my A.D.D. moments. but tomorrow, I'd take my medicene.

Thanks peoples. :)

[[♥♥Bailey♥♥]]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good. Make sure you plan it out first. Sounds square-ish but if you're anything like me, without a plan and structure you won't get it done.

Just tell him you need one more day to rest up and get everything finished so you can be fresh tomorrow.

I talked to him about it and he said he understands where I'm coming from about it but he wants me to go to school.

I'm gonna break down tomorrow when he wakes me up to go to school because I feel like all that work is alot of pressure on me.

[[♥♥Bailey♥♥]]

Edit: I asked him to think about it because I feel so "conflicted" (he said that because I didn't really know what to say that I felt. But I guess he got my point.) and he's gonna think about it.

Morning edit: He decided to let me stay home, but he's not very happy about it at all. So this can be closed now. Thanks everyone for your help. :)

Afternoon edit: I started on my homework at about 10:00 A.M. I just got done and it's 2:45 P.M. I wouldn't have been able to do that all after school. So its a very good thing dad let me stay home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back