I'm almost clueless

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xero

Reaction score
I have two Tamagotchi that are labeled with Connection. One is green with an antenna and a star; I think It's a V4.5. My other one, is a purple pink and has hearts on it but, the antenna has nothing on it and is shorter. I have (non-Connection) one that is blue, with a spiral background. It also has an antenna but it is shorter and has no star. I believe that another that I have is a P1/GEN1 because it has a checkerboard background. And lastly, I have one that I think is a P2/GEN2 because it has a sort of swirl background.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.21.14 PM.png Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.19.40 PM.png Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.18.46 PM.png Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.17.14 PM.png Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.16.46 PM.png *None of these images are mine. One is from Worth Point. Two or three are from Amazon and two or three are from TamaShell.

Thanks for reading! Please help me I just can't place my finger on it!

-Xero

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.21.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.21.14 PM.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.18.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-30 8.18.46 PM.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 0
If you need help discerning the versions of your Connections, the Tamagotchi Wiki has shell lists for every model of tama you can compare against your units. The shell lists tend to be incomplete - particularly the Connection models and older - but they have most of the available designs for each model.

I gave the wiki a quick look-over, and I believe your blue one is a V3 in Aqua Blue. The pink one is also a V3, with the "Hearts and Angels" shell. You're correct about the green one being a 4.5, as well as the P1 and P2. The antenna designs changed quite a bit between most Connection generations, which makes it fairly easy to identify which generation a model is at a glance; V1 and V2 don't have it at all, V3 has the little stubby one, V4 has a longer one with a ball end, 4.5 has the star, V5 has one that looks like a house chimney, and the V6/Music Star went back to no antenna at all. V1, 2 and 6 require further research to determine which gen they are, but aside from that models from this era can be identified by their antenna design.

If you need help discerning the versions of your Connections, the Tamagotchi Wiki has shell lists for every model of tama you can compare against your units. The shell lists tend to be incomplete - particularly the Connection models and older - but they have most of the available designs for each model.

I gave the wiki a quick look-over, and I believe your blue one is a V3 in Aqua Blue. The pink one is also a V3, with the "Hearts and Angels" shell. You're correct about the green one being a 4.5, as well as the P1 and P2. The antenna designs changed quite a bit between most Connection generations, which makes it fairly easy to identify which generation a model is at a glance; V1 and V2 don't have it at all, V3 has the little stubby one, V4 has a longer one with a ball end, 4.5 has the star, V5 has one that looks like a house chimney, and the V6/Music Star went back to no antenna at all. V1, 2 and 6 require further research to determine which gen they are, but aside from that models from this era can be identified by their antenna design.
Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back