im annoyed by music town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrei

Reaction score
i hate the music town so much. I win in the games then it stops loading so i cant get my prize!

I have fire fox version 3 and my connection is pretty fast but it still stops loading!

Bandai, I hate your new town!

At Club pop, after I try to beat some people who are not the default guys(the people who appear when there's no one to compete with at that moment) they win, and then it takes like FOREVER to load the next round. I had to refresh. :) They better make some updates, man!!!!!!!!! :D :p

I'm sorry. :(

It sometimes annoys me too; like today, I had played a whole bunch of games and I was loading up another one, but it froze in the process, so I couldn't get my log out password to receive all of my skill points.

Sorry you hate it.

I highly enjoy it though in Club Pop my mouse moves slow for some reason and I often end up losing because of the mouse's slow responce.

Hey in Club pop there is also another issue. When I compete with actual people my mouse refuses to shoot out those sound-wave thingies. The other people win. Man, they better get some maintenance on there. :D

When you have already visited Memepapatchi for a present and then come to him the next day, you get the same gift he gave to you yesterday. That is soo weird... ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back