I'm annoyed with V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Reaction score
I really wish there were a SHORT game to play on the V3 to gain a happy heart. On V1 you can do just one dance step, and on V2 you can play jump or slots, and it takes just a couple seconds to gain a happy heart.

"Get musical note" on V3 takes a long time. I have played up to 20 points and still didn't gain a happy heart.

Does anyone know how many points you have to get on "get musical note" to get a happy heart?

If you win the game with 100 points, you get at least 3 happy hearts.

I wish you could get more points than 9999 too.

Thanks for listening to me gripe!

For some reason I can never hit that dang ball in heading! I move the guy over but can't get to the middle button fast enough and the ball conks me on the head!

I don't like to give snacks too much because it gets too fat. Usually I'd rather do a quick game.

i agree with sweet kuchi as you get 400p when it is so easy!! :D :( :( :( :(

Yeah, getting 400 p everytime and fast is easy, that's why I love heading the best out of all the games!

If you only want one happy heart filled, you can do this; Play with your tama until the game is finished and then give it some Time Outs until your tama has so many happy hearts filled as you want. This is what i use to do when I'm trying to get a certain characters. ^^v

No, it's not that I just want one happy heart filled, but I don't want to have to play a long game to fill the hearts. I like on V1 and V2 that you can play a really quick game, like when you're hiding in the bathroom or something, and get your hearts filled!

I'll have to try heading again and see if I can get my fingers to work it right!

Somehow I never get good kuck with heading... ^_^ but next time I start up my V3, I'll try getting better at it! ^_^

I still am not very good at heading.

How many headers do you have to get to get a happy heart?

And how many musical notes do you have to get to get a happy heart?

well i suggest playin heading and if ur not good at it thats ok because practice makes perfect then when ur better at it try 4 happy hearts. There is no exact number of headers and musical notes u have 2 have 2 make a happy heart appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
See, that's what I like about the V1 and V2. If you play one game of jump on V2, (and win) you get a happy heart. If you do one dance thing correctly, you get a happy heart, and it doesn't take very long. I can play 3 jump games on V2 or 3 dances on V1 and fill 3 happy hearts in about 15 seconds, but it takes longer to play get musical note, and even if you play up to 20 points you don't get a heart.

You're right, jeminy, I should practice heading to get better. I actually made it through 2 ball bounces before I lost this time!

See, that's what I like about the V1 and V2. If you play one game of jump on V2, (and win) you get a happy heart. If you do one dance thing correctly, you get a happy heart, and it doesn't take very long. I can play 3 jump games on V2 or 3 dances on V1 and fill 3 happy hearts in about 15 seconds, but it takes longer to play get musical note, and even if you play up to 20 points you don't get a heart.
You're right, jeminy, I should practice heading to get better. I actually made it through 2 ball bounces before I lost this time!
thank you i'm happy 2 help and also u said u went longer in heading so see!You r getting better already,just keep at it and u could become a pro and earn tons of happy hearts! ;) :D

i give mine a snack, because im likly going to be playing a game soon after! hehe

How many headers do you have to get to get a happy heart?

And how many musical notes do you have to get to get a happy heart?
Why don't you make it YOUR mission to find out. There are no answers written down from Bandai so at some point someone has to find out just by playing with their tamagotchi.

Sometimes it's cool to be the first person to 'discover' just how many notes it is to fill a heart etc.

:ichigotchi: I could sit here with my tama's and purposely play 10 games of get and catch a different number of notes each time, and give you the answer- but I don't really have a problem winning 'get' or 'heading'.

So go on.... you want to know.......you experiment yourself and then let us know your amazing findings! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish there were a SHORT game to play on the V3 to gain a happy heart. On V1 you can do just one dance step, and on V2 you can play jump or slots, and it takes just a couple seconds to gain a happy heart."Get musical note" on V3 takes a long time. I have played up to 20 points and still didn't gain a happy heart.

Does anyone know how many points you have to get on "get musical note" to get a happy heart?

If you win the game with 100 points, you get at least 3 happy hearts.

I wish you could get more points than 9999 too.

Thanks for listening to me gripe!
i know it takes me forever 2 get a happy heart. i really wish i could get i easy like a v2 or v1

oh ya and u guys r lucky 2 get up 2 9999 points!!!!!! my sisters spend it on food and then eat the food so i just keep on losing points!!!! i had 9999p all of the time now im only down 2 54p!!!!!!!!!! )8

Lexis, you mean your sisters spend it on food, and then they eat the food without asking you? That's not very nice. :(

Anyway, it's easy to get points on V3 AND a happy heart - 5 or 6 heads in heading and you could get 40 or 48p!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back