Im Baaaaaaaaak :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
Hey people. i know i haven't been on for a really really REALLY long time but i'm back now! :p I just had things to do sometimes. But i'm back! :D Hope you people are glad i'm back and i hope ya missed me! :p Well if ya not i'm sure admin is coz he wants more and more people to join this site. That's why i'm going to be advertising! :D

Anyway i'm going to ramble abit! :D I've been abit naughty (haha) :p I sort of got bored of my tamagotchi and put the tab back in it which is a bit crooked now but every morning about 3:00 it always beeps for like 2 mins and it's really annoying but from when i wake up tomorrow morning i'm going to take the tab out and start aaaaaaalllllll over again! :D Cant wait!! :D

I have few questions if there's going to be anything new on this site but i'll just read to find out! :D Or ask admin! Anyway i'm glad to be back! :D

Marc!!! :D ---------havent written dat in a while!

hi! welcome back!

why does your tamagotchi beep at 0300 for 2mins ?

Always glad to have you (and everyone else for that matter) back! And also glad to have more advertising of TamaTalk (web links or whatever) since more members = more fun for everyone! :D

Welcome back Marc/Buffy_fan!

Last edited:
hi! welcome back!why does your tamagotchi beep at 0300 for 2mins ?
i dunno :D just does. but not nemore i pulled da tab out and im using da tamagotchi agen :p

WELCOME BAK-Y DO PPL SAY WELCOME?SHES BEEN HERE BFORE :D :p NEWAYZ WELCOME :D
coz ya dont say back! back marc! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE?! :D You are SO on my enemy list! HMPH :D

hi im new! buffy fan, ive never talked to you b4, but be nice to angle 4 you 22, she's nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back