I'm back... And better than ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

636tamagotchi636

Reaction score
I'm back from the dead (I forgot how long I was gone) but, I lost my v3 and stuck with my v2, and I can't find any tama's in stores.

I'm back from the dead (I forgot how long I was gone) but, I lost my v3 and stuck with my v2, and I can't find any tama's in stores.
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi ;)

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

Grammer is the reason some people are leaving.

They don't like the fact people post

"eie i ish am slapping you right now hi how are you doing"

or, run-on sentences, which make no sense ^

Have a great time, and don't forget to read l

the user's guide to tamatalk, and PM or email me at

[email protected]

mametchi :ichigotchi:

Yay! Good grammer! Welcome back to TT and hopefully you do stay a bit longer this time around. If you forgot how to do something or just want to chat pm me anytime! =)

~Mamitchi465

welcome back im sure we will be great friends! just PM me if you need anything!

Latest posts

Back