I'm back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cartowheel

Reaction score
Hello~

It's been a few years since I've been on here, and I honestly don't remember my username, hence making the new account (I think it was either paintedbows or paintedwingss or something like that). I recently discovered my V5 when organizing things from when I was living in my dorm, and decided to buy some batteries and start it up again. I'm still looking for my Tama-Go, but I think I know where it is - it's just back at my mom's house about 3 hours away from my apartment. ;w; I'll look when I go home for July 4th.

Anyway

I've decided to sign up again and get as much out of my recently found friend that I did when I was a member previously~

Hello~

It's been a few years since I've been on here, and I honestly don't remember my username, hence making the new account (I think it was either paintedbows or paintedwingss or something like that). I recently discovered my V5 when organizing things from when I was living in my dorm, and decided to buy some batteries and start it up again. I'm still looking for my Tama-Go, but I think I know where it is - it's just back at my mom's house about 3 hours away from my apartment. ;w; I'll look when I go home for July 4th.

Anyway

I've decided to sign up again and get as much out of my recently found friend that I did when I was a member previously~

Welcome back to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here as much or more than last time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back