i'm comfused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whittigerx4494

Reaction score
soooo y is it that in my town i'm so called cool and stuff first i don't whant to be second how am i cool i don't talk and how come can i talk to u guys and not other people

Hmmmmmmmmmm IDK....maybe you trust us more because we can't see you aso you feel more seucure..?

well i can tell u 1 thing,...

why u can talk to boys more is because ((i think)) there more reliable

alot of girls spread things u say to them

some of my BEST FRIENDS are boys!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo clue u can't see me lol wat a pain people start talking to me and your just annoying u guys arnt
Can you type out your words because I can't understand you.

ohh ok well see i hate attion and i don't talk to anyone but my 5 friends and well y do people think i'm cool not too brag and y can i talk to you guys and not people

that better sorry bout the first one

ohh ok well see i hate attion and i don't talk to anyone but my 5 friends and well y do people think i'm cool not too brag and y can i talk to you guys and not people
that better sorry bout the first one
umm i really dont no ;)

sry

I am sorry, but if members can't understand what you are saying, then there is not point of making a topic. Please type the words as they are and try not to abbreviate for best results in answers. ;)

I suggest you make another topic explaining the whole situation thoroughly. :)

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back