I'm confused please help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jillymanilly

Reaction score
Well...I'm not really what you would call a 'new' tama owner cause ive owned one since I was 5 but I got a new tama yesterday and its a V4 6+ it all went fine it hatched it was a boy I called it mac.....etc etc but when it turned into a teenager I got confused when its small and you have not pressed the c button it looks kinda like a triangular fish but when you DO press the c button and it starts to come up to the screen it has 2 stars on it and a peice of string at the end AND it blows out (believe it or not) CONFETTI of all things is it a rare tama or somthing or has mac turned into some kind of party popper please help I'm getting more confused by the minute

Bye

:huh: ;) jillymanilly <_< :(

So what you're saying is that this Tama is a V4 6+? I don't think there is such thing.

However, that 'party popper' Tama you are talking about is a normal Tama, available on the V4.5. Do you think your 'V4 6+' Tama is a V4.5? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure but it defenitly said V4 6+ on the box and the one that exists on V4 5 do you know what it is called I got mine in toys r us in england if that helps

thanks

:huh: ;) jillymanilly <_< :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back