I'M CONFUSED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chazz

Reaction score
hi, i used to have a tama conection 1&2, and just got a conection 4 I THINK !!

it is the same design, as all the other v4's i hav seen but none of the v4 passwords or stuff for the shop work but all the ones for the v4.5 work

someone please tell me why !!!!!!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

umm, well on topof the anteanna is there a star? if there is then it is A V4.5. if it has a ball on top then it is a V4. if it has nothing on top then it is a V3. If there is not even an anteanna on top then it is a V1 or a V2!

Hope i helped!

Some of the V4.5 were produced with a ball on the antenna instead of the star.

I believe the ones like this were sold mostly in Europe. There, they're not even called "V4.5", they're "V4 plus"

I live in England and on the TV commercial it has a star on top but they call it a jinsei plus! i think it could be a V.4 or V4.5 :D

Some of the V4.5 were produced with a ball on the antenna instead of the star.
I believe the ones like this were sold mostly in Europe. There, they're not even called "V4.5", they're "V4 plus"
binary is correct (of course) :D

There are V4.5s on sale in the UK which are in packaging that says "V4 Jinsei Plus" - just like the V4.5, but they do have the balls not the stars on the antenna.

There are also some for sale with exactly the same packaging but have the star on the antenna.

Confused? Yep, me too.

I'm kind of wondering if this variation in design will become a "collectable" of the future :D

*fingers twitch at purse strings in anticipation of a good reason to buy more tamas*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back