I'm Done With It

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
Ugh. My parents, a friend, everyone, it's bugging me.

I've been fighting with my friend for a while now, and my mom read everything she said about me. She got mad, and threatened to tell her parents (Oh what a threat.....?) and everything. Well, this friend I'm fighting with is my ride home on Mondays and Tuesdays, mom decides I'm not aloud to see her at all and says I have to ride home with a friend named Jenna.

My parents know I hate going to Jennas house because her mom just yells at her kids, (Jenna,Lindsay, Heath) all day to the point that thier crying and whining, because their not doing house work. She doesn't do housework, not that I've seen, she yells at her kids to do it. Well, this is who I will be with after school for an hour and a half on Monday and Tuesday each week and my dad will pick me up at 5:30. Well, we get off school at 3:05, her mom is ALWAYS late, its blazing hot outside where we have to wait for someone to pick us up, and she usually gets there around 3:20-30. Dad, when he finally gets to Penny's house, he'll stand and talk for thirty minutes and her kids (Heath and Lindsey, not Jenna) tend to bug me. Alot. Heath, who is four or five, slaped me and yelled in my ear because he was standing on a box that was falling over and I didn't want him to fall so I told him not to stand on it. He got up and walked over to me, he slapped my back, and yelled, "YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME!" and went off crying to his mom that I yelled at him.When he slapped me, it stung for thirty minutes. Then he walked in later and says "Bailey are you ready to say sorry for yelling at me?" I wanted to get my stuff and walk out right then and there, but I couldn't. Thats just an example of how annoying that family can be though.

I have told my dad that I refuse to go to Penny's house, and I meant it. I'd rather walk home (Twenty minute drive from home to school, don't know how long to walk. Plus it'd be on highways and it'd be dangerous.) than go to Penny's house. I really would.

Now, my mom doesn't want me on TamaTalk because the friend I am fighting with is on TamaTalk. So I'm not even supposed to be here right now. THis is pretty much the only place I go to online other than blog, and my email! Shes not looking for reason, shes just cutting me off and forcing me to things I don't like.

What the heck do I do?

Broken~Wings

That sounds tough. D:

Parents don't seem to care as much if you just bring up the part about not going to Penny's [or Jenna's- I couldn't figure out whose house you don't want to go to] house when you are rushing out the door on your way to school. Sit them down and tell them that you do not want to go to her house and why. Don't raise your vioce if the object in anyway but be calm, collected and figure out what you want to tell them before you talk with them. Make sure that you don't sound whiny and that you are genuinly telling them this for a good reason.

As for the other friend issue, I don't really know what to say since I don't know the whole story there. You may want to chat with your mom about it at this little meeting you are having with your parents.

[Just as a note: Please do not start public shaming here- if you are the one in conflict with BW you do not have to post here and if you'd like to set something straight contact a guide to help you with the TT issue.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw BW! That sounds tough. D:
Parents don't seem to care as much if you just bring up the part about not going to Penny's [or Jenna's- I couldn't figure out whose house you don't want to go to] house when you are rushing out the door on your way to school. Sit them down and tell them that you do not want to go to her house and why. Don't raise your vioce if the object in anyway but be calm, collected and figure out what you want to tell them before you talk with them. Make sure that you don't sound whiny and that you are genuinly telling them this for a good reason.

As for the other friend issue, I don't really know what to say since I don't know the whole story there. You may want to chat with your mom about it at this little meeting you are having with your parents. Maybe suggest that you can block her email address?
Penny is Jenna's mom. I probably should've explained that.. xD

Well the other friend part I might say later, I might not. Because since she has an account on TT she could find this and get upset f I say anything about that part of the delima.

They know I don't want to go, and they know why. But my dad just sits there and when I say, "Dad??" he says, "Drama!" And my mom if I bring it up starts yelling at me and I run back to my room and feel like crying, theres no way out.

Thanks tw/p!

Broken~Wings

hey bailey. i know that we rnt arguing any more. we fight all the time cause we ARE sister, well practiacally. i want u to come home w/ me and i think that if u come over we could talk things through. when we fight it is always tempoary, and it always ends. is it gonna end this time? i hope it does cause u r the sister that i always wanted and now i have it, but its like u have been removed now. and i want u to be my sister 1s removed and then put back!

hey bailey. i know that we rnt arguing any more. we fight all the time cause we ARE sister, well practiacally. i want u to come home w/ me and i think that if u come over we could talk things through. when we fight it is always tempoary, and it always ends. is it gonna end this time? i hope it does cause u r the sister that i always wanted and now i have it, but its like u have been removed now. and i want u to be my sister 1s removed and then put back!
I feel special now. :)

But my mom doesn't understand that, shes aslways saying, "No no, I don't want you to see her." And now, its Jenna and the evils time.... I'll talk to her when she gets home from work.

And yeah, Missbehave, I don't think they care either.

Broken~Wings

That sounds odd. Why don't you try telling your mom what goes on at Jenna's house and that you have made up with Rachel?
I agree. I can't see why a parent would conflict with a child and her choice of friends anyway, unless of course your friend is a druggy or something (which she's obviously not). :p

I mean, if you have told her that you and Rachel are okay now and you want to go back to her house and you've explained WHY you don't want to go to Jenna's, then I fail to see why she won't allow it still. :wacko:

Well this isn't good.... My Uncle Danny died today, so my mom will be really upset, and I won't be able to talk to her about it. IO don't want to upset her even more..

Broken~Wings

Ok... I'm really sorry for your uncle, but this is going a little off topic now :blink: I think you should talk this off privately with CuteDancingBailey instead of making this a topic. Otherwise this may result in another one of those fights where theres only SPAM and the topic has to be closed:(

Hope you understand <_<

Ok... I'm really sorry for your uncle, but this is going a little off topic now :blink: I think you should talk this off privately with CuteDancingBailey instead of making this a topic. Otherwise this may result in another one of those fights where theres only SPAM and the topic has to be closed:(Hope you understand <_<
Well I was wanting help with how to get my mom understand that I hate going to Jenna's but okay then.

Broken~Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back