I'm geting a Nintendo DS game but I don't

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First game...go for the best! New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS or Soul Bubbles. But if you're new, I'd recommend Nintendogs, as it tests the stylus controls to the limit.

If you like Super Mario then New Super Mario Brothers is great fun - loads of levels and games to play.

If you like animal games then Nintendogs is fine - if you like caring for and training pets - it does get a little boring after a while tho' - but you can always make a new dog :p

Animal Crossing is a lot of fun too - and you don't get squished or hacked to death by the animals lol

I wouldn't recommend Zoo Tycoon or MySims - I found them frustrating and kind of boring compared to other similar style games - but that's just my opinion ;)

Animal crossing

Harvest moon

Nintendogs

Zoo Tycoon (kinda boring)

Mario Karts

New super mario bros

I cant remeber what its called but I think it goes along the lines off Mario64 or nintendo64

Yoshis island (...)

Some japanes sp? game I got called Catch! touch! Yoshi! Hard because its in Japanes sp? but you will get it in the end like I did :p

Tamawho!!??

Thanks for the suggestions! I see many of you like New Super Mario Bro, wich was originaly the game I was going to get;Although I have Yoshi Island & Yoshi Topsy-Turby for the GB advance and they did get boring...For the DS I have Nintendogs Chihuahua & friends*blushing*, Boogie, Cooking Mama, Petz Bunnyz, Suite life of Zack & Cody Tipton Truble, and Build a bear. I like the "My Fashion Studio",but it has no action...can you still help?

I have MarioKart for my DS and I would never ever get rid of it! It's a great game, and there are a lot of different tracks and characters you can unlock. One of the best things about it is that it is not too easy to unlock anything, but it doesn't take forever and put off the gamer. I would recommend this game.

I also have Nintendogs but it isn't that great. If you like dogs and have the patience and time to spend training them, then this is a good game but I don't have patience :) !! It is a good simulation of a real dog too so if you loved them but couldn't have one in real-life for any reason you could get the enjoyment of a dog through your DS.

If you are still not sure, there are a lot of websites that offer customer reviews of games so you can see past the

manufacturer's opinion and see what ordianary people thought.

Giraffagotchi :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back