im getting 1!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Reaction score
:nyatchi: :( :angry: :nazotchi: :pochitchi: after 2 years im finaly getting a tamagotchi keitai im so excited! my birthday is the tenth of febuary and im getting my keitai then it has been my dream for 2 whole years and i just went on ebay and i found the one for me and hey if anyone knows anything abot them please dont hezitate to tell me

thanks

shmerty

im getting one too! :nazotchi: my 1rst one hooray :nyatchi: :pochitchi: what version are you getting? im getting a v4

well first id like to congradulate u on your fist tama! v4s are really great i used 2 av a v1 now ive got a v2 v3 and v4 the tamagotchi i was getting excited about was a keitai tamagotchi it is quite rare and ive been dreaming about it 4 2 years! well congrats on your first tama we should stay in touch

from

shmerty

so have you got 1! and if so can you tell me any websites for passwords i no tamalove.com and pixelmood.com but there wos 1 more i visited ages ago and i cant seem 2 find it so if you no any cool keitai websites that would prove very helpfull

thanx

shmert :D :lol: :unsure:

Congrats on your first tamagotchi if u need any help i have had a verison 1 2 3 and 4 so i am a expert just remember me and uf u need any help with it dont hesitate just ask! :angry: :angry:

hi every1 im shmerty A. my b-day is in 4 days its the 10th so ive not got it yet

B.the site that you posted ive already visited that is not the 1 im looking 4 but thnx anyway

and C.i have a v1 and v2 and v3 and v4 so im not a bigginer but if any of you av a keitai i would love to no everyting about them and any other sites you know

from your new friend

shmerty

hi every1 its me shmerty and ive got my keitai and i love it thanks for supporting me

from

shmerty :D :)

Congratulations!!! I was SO excited to get one for Christmas!!! Take good care of it. And pm me for advice!!!!! :D :wacko: :)

congratulations i just got mine a few weeks ago there sooooooo much fun :wacko: :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back